• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

my new fiddy

SLK55

28/7/06
A nice El Rey Del Mundo…and a 1950 on a Luis Vuitton…what could be better?

PICT0029-1.jpg

PICT0030-1.jpg

PICT0031-1.jpg

PICT0032-1.jpg

PICT0033.jpg

Oh and the Pammy and my favorite Tarantula…

PICT0034-1.jpg

Hope you like them!

acidzerocool

Renowned Member
12/7/06
Very nice def gonna be my next Pam.....

El Rey Del Mundo my fav cigar closest to Cubian Cohiba that I have found

SLK55

28/7/06
Thanks, I know that to most people another Pam is no big deal, but this is my first one, so I was excited. :D

Road-Warrior

Known Member
12/8/06
:?

Is that tarantula Real??? :?:
What type is it? Where is it from? Is it Alive??
It looks kinda big!!!
I am afraid of spiders!!!

P.S.= Nice watch!!!
:wink:

SLK55

28/7/06
The Tarantula is...er was real. Its is now incased in plastic. It is an African subgiant Tarantula - I don't have the latin name with me. I have a few pieces. I have a Giant that is over 1 foot in length and 8 inches high....they are impressive.

razorfish

Known Member
1/4/06
SLK55 said:
The Tarantula is...er was real. Its is now incased in plastic. It is an African subgiant Tarantula - I don't have the latin name with me. I have a few pieces. I have a Giant that is over 1 foot in length and 8 inches high....they are impressive.

That's sick dude. :D Remember the photo of those other spiders over in the Desert Storm War that suppose to crawl around at night feeding. Those are Aliens! :lol:

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
SLK55 said:

My cousin used to have an Giant African Bird Eating Spider. That ugly ass thing was close to a foot across.

I slept on his floor one night and awoke with that thing on my chest looking at me.

I don't like spiders too much after that!

SLK55

28/7/06
I like em fine (as long as they aer incased in plastic) ;)

~Razor~ thanks again man, you really came through for me on this one!