• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new B&R from Hont

nielsen

I'm Pretty Popular
22/1/08
Just received my new B&R 03-92 'Military' from Hont. This was the first time I had dealt with him and the transaction was just great. He sent me pics of my watch, I told him the caseback was incorrect. He replied that he could not get the correct one and gave me every opportunity to back out as a result (I didn't. The caseback is against my wrist, for heaven's sakes!). I also paid extra for the 2836 movement, so mine was a bit of a 'special order'. Throughout, Hont replied almost immediately to all my emails, and once I gave him the go-ahead, he sent me the tracking number very quickly. I should say that many dealers sell B&Rs with both a rubber strap and with the screwdriver set to undo the straps. Hont did not supply either, but nor did he advertise that he did. I assume he would have had I requested it. Thus I got what I knew I would get. Would I deal with him again? Yes I would. I have posted pics under the B&R section in a post entitled 'A Tale of two B&Rs'