• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My New All Ceramic Babies (5 of them)

ap_offshore

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/7/07
Hi @ all...

After a few days of searching and a lot of luck and some money paid for informations now i finally got it! I found the HBB Factory!!! I was there!!! Now i know how much a HBB costs in the factory and i understand everybody who does not want to share this information because it is difficult like hell to come to the right place.

99.9 % that is offered in chinese watch markets is low quality bullshit...

Here a pic taken of the watches on the toiletseat in my hotelroom :)

(sorry for the bad quality of my iPhone Cam - the look in real is amazing!!!)

Picture002-1.jpg

ap_offshore

24/7/07
there are 2 factories making the HBB's.

Factory "1" (4 watches on the left)
Factory "2" (1 watch on the right)

The Rotors on the Factory "1" watches are engraved.
Factory "2" still uses stickers. But they don't carry the same range of models.

HUGI

Known Member
24/9/09
wow! they are awesome!!

I really want one of them,but in the most shops they are expensive.

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
We want more! More info! More prices! More pics of watches! More pics of factories! More pics of hotels! More pics of watch markets! More pics of food! More pics of toiletseats! (Well maybe not the toiletseats.) Give us MORE! :)

Cheers, xplodr

Time4Direct

Trusted Dealer (In Memoriam RIP)
Gold Patron
25/3/08
Doubt very much you were within 100 miles of the factory in fact if you were in GZ I know you weren't!
You would have been at best 4 or 5 times removed from the factory price unless of course these are only samples and you bought a 1000 of each model that is

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Robert, I found the lost city of Atlantis once. Honest, I was there. :biglaugh:

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
I am sure it is not the factory, It is probaly closer to liaoning and shanghai, but what do I know?

Robert maybe you can shed some light.

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
there are 2 factories making the HBB's.

Factory "1" (4 watches on the left)
Factory "2" (1 watch on the right)

The Rotors on the Factory "1" watches are engraved.
Factory "2" still uses stickers. But they don't carry the same range of models.

Correct in a certain way.

Factory 1
1) Offers only 28800bhp
2) Sawtooth Rotor (engraved or stickled) depends on ultimate or light
3) Better Quality overall
4) Have a light vanilla smell on the strap

Factory 2
1) Offers 21600bhp and 28800bhp
2) No sawtooth
3) Less quality
4) Strong vanilla smell on straps
5) Older version uses stickers for rotor, newer ones engraved

Factory 3
1) SS model only
2) sticker rotor

This is what I know..

ap_offshore

24/7/07
you can believe me or not - you can also believe this “an original watch was diessected to bulid this“ - blablabla?Or you can believe in many other bullshit that some people here are writing??????????????????????????????

I am no dealer? I don‘t want to sell anything to anyone here?

I was there?Robert is partially right?the minimum order for producing the watch is 500??’????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????’???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
Ap, you earned your right to better prices through luck and patience, let it stay with you, yes there is profit to be made for reps but no there is nothing wrong in revealing factory price.

Anyone who wants factory price can go to GZ and find it for themselves. :)

Time4Direct

Gold Patron
25/3/08
I know you don't just happen on the factories by chance.
There are a 100 investigators of copy right there daily looking for them with very little success.
Who I am sure are prepared to pay good money for information.
This is illegal and if an agent of the rights holder found a factory of any consequence they would immediately with the help of their Embassy get it closed.

I myself don't spend that much time there in GZ I hate the dirty stinking place I have to go from time to time, but limit it to just coming and going as soon as I can.

Narikaa is probably a better person to ask that I as he is there for weeks at a time every other month or so for the last 5 years +

I am in a very fortunate position as a friend of mine for the last 20 years is huge in the business and I can add on to his factory orders the rest I can source from a couple of people in Bangkok so don't need to travel to China that much.

I do have certain people in GZ I buy from but only in an emergency if it's not available in Bangkok.
I have found over the years that buying in Bangkok in most cases is an economical way to do it, once you factor your time risk getting then back etc there is nothing in it, unless you need 1000 of something then it's only marginal because the people I deal with in Bangkok are huge factory buyers and are able to supply at better prices than the average vendor in GZ

pedecter

6/4/09
So What?

Well, some better pictures not on a toilet seat seem warranted. Personally, I don't care where the factory is since we don't buy from the factory. The better information would be which dealers carry the 4 watches on the left?

:SLEEP:

Time4Direct

Gold Patron
25/3/08
Yes AP why are you keeping the price a secret.
I know the retail price of diamonds and also the price from source but I tend to go to a jewelers shop to buy rather than a diamond mine in Botswana