• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My new 5512

alfons123

Renowned Member
19/6/14
my new 5512 is ready, more or less......

Cartel case softened/reshaped
drilled lugs
Gen springbars
Gen 702 crown
Clark tube
Dial lightly aged
Hands aged
Bezel bleached (don't remember where it's from. the color changes from light steel-blue to a dark grey, depends on the light)
Bracelet from m2m deal

image.jpg2_zpsw6ehfv92.jpg
[/URL
image.jpg4_zps1ao8yeif.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsvlzhieyc.jpg

image.jpg5_zpsx3idp5po.jpg

alexjustdoit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/6/13
Always a sucker for these aged blueish bezels. Only reason I haven't gotten a vintage piece like this is cause I already have a blue smurf bezel on my black sub :/ can't justify another black sub with blue bezel, vintage or no haha. Someday.

Congrats and enjoy!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Pete75

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/13
The bezel and the dial look great!! What movement did you use?

D

d4m.test

It´s a very nice one, beautiful fading, although I still would get a pearl for it:) To wear these is a pleasure, definitely amongst my favourite wearers. Continue to have fun with it.

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Everything looks great...but just my opinion....i would give the hour markers a bit more ageing...maybe some light coffee stain...just to bring it up to the level of the hands. I like the strap combo too...very original.

B&E355

9/2/15
Awesome, that is how you do an aged Rollie.

I reckon it would be even better with (out the spottiness) aged and-redone creamy lume.

alfons123

Renowned Member
19/6/14
the dial was aged with a mix of water and white/yellow/brown acryl color.
Unfortunately I can't appy the lume reasonable, it looks as Stevie Wonder has done it, but I practice it and one day.......

alfons123

Renowned Member
19/6/14

It really need a vintage creamy lume for the dots and hands,
this will be the next what it gets

autaviano

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
4/8/15
Looks good. At a touch of Matt to the dial. This will give it a much realistic patina.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alfons123

Renowned Member
19/6/14
now with some matte varnish on the dial and a new movement, the old one had a week power reserve (only two hours)

CIMG0060_zps3dsjquoy.jpg