• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Liquid Metal Strap

keisuke_z

Renowned Member
22/1/13
FYI - I saw the new CrPO and the bracelet looks pretty darn amazing (to my uninitiated eyes).

I checked with Toro and it looks like the bracelet from the CrPO 1:1 will be available, after Chinese New Year passes in a couple of weeks. Pricing sounds like it'll be pretty reasonable. I know it's not quite the solution you're looking for, but it's a pretty decent option that I'll be going with after my LM PO arrives =)

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
Got QC pics for my LM from TD. I asked about the bracelet problem thingy, he said no problem at all. Attached to the lug nicely.

But doesn't look right to me. Pls advise.

This watch has the same problem.

firesuite

I'm Pretty Popular
30/10/12
Los Angeles
FYI - I saw the new CrPO and the bracelet looks pretty darn amazing (to my uninitiated eyes).

I checked with Toro and it looks like the bracelet from the CrPO 1:1 will be available, after Chinese New Year passes in a couple of weeks. Pricing sounds like it'll be pretty reasonable. I know it's not quite the solution you're looking for, but it's a pretty decent option that I'll be going with after my LM PO arrives =)

Sounds good!! if you could post some pics back here on this thread it would be gratefully appreciated :)

mrs1986

13/3/12
The 5GPO has the same problem, just a little less... It can be solved with the sel replacement as someone sugested, BUT the LM PO is not the same bracelet is it?

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
I bought a mint Gen bracelet on Ebay for $350. It was worth every penny. Besides, you can always flip it later and not loose money. ;)

mrs1986

13/3/12
I bought a mint Gen bracelet on Ebay for $350. It was worth every penny. Besides, you can always flip it later and not loose money. ;)

You are really lucky, each time I check there is one for like 900 dollars... Too much for my 4813 powered PO...

ATLninerfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
2/1/13
If I were to buy Gen endlinks, would that fix the problem? I noticed this with my PO.

mrs1986

13/3/12
If I were to buy Gen endlinks, would that fix the problem? I noticed this with my PO.

If its not the ceramic version, the Gen SEL's would fix the problem I guess. .. never tried it as my watch is not worth it, but, I'm pretty happy with it...
Take in count that the SELs cost 120 plus shipping...

mrs1986

13/3/12
Seeing again the pics... Even the gen end links would help, is the hole in the las link that is wrong.. maybe are not all like this??

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Got QC pics for my LM from TD. I asked about the bracelet problem thingy, he said no problem at all. Attached to the lug nicely.

But doesn't look right to me. Pls advise.

This appears to be a manufacturing issue, not a QC issue so nothing the TD can do about it. Accept it as part of the watch, or don't buy it. Simples.

drbollocko

I'm Pretty Popular
12/11/10
This appears to be a manufacturing issue, not a QC issue so nothing the TD can do about it. Accept it as part of the watch, or don't buy it. Simples.

Agree with Bonesey, it is across the board on all the models so no point asking for another, you will just get the same thing.

TBh, this can be more or less of an issue depending on how the watch sits on your wrist, thinner wrist and the bracelet edges go straight down making the gap more apparent, wider wrist and the bracelet curves more and that gap is much less.
It is also similar to the way the end fits on the CPO, although not as pronounced, but the 2nd link is very chunky and there will be an unusual gap if the bracelet edges fit straight down on the wrist.

cedric33

Known Member
23/11/11
Is it better to replace the bracelet with the bracelet from the ceramic po or the V5 po ?