• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Gen Rolex Datejust

capital10

Renowned Member
18/3/06
I am considering selling my new style 2007 model Genuine Rolex datejust, it is stainless steel with white face and roman markers and smooth bezel, still looks brand new, but i cant decide how much to list it for. Can anyone give me some imput on what would be a good price to get out of it. The only reason i'm selling it is that I want to buy a ring for my girl and make her my wife.

Any input would be appreciated.

Also have a Gen Movado Gentry Sport Chrono thats practically new cause i never wear it stainless stell with silve face and silver sub dials, what should i ask for that one.

Thanks,
Scott

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
capital10 said:
I am considering selling my new style 2007 model Genuine Rolex datejust,
The only reason i'm selling it is that I want to buy a ring for my girl and make her my wife.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott

Soundfin.jpg

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
That's one of the few acceptable reasons to sell your Rolex :)

Do you have all boxes/papers? If so, based on recent DJ sales on ebay and timezone, I think you could get up to around $3600 for that particular model if you're patient, and a bit less if you need to sell it soon. Of course, the price you sell it will also depend on your reputation/feedback on ebay, timezone, watchuseek, or wherever you plan to list it.

watchace

Renowned Member
4/1/07
If its the new style with the new bezel, rolexrolexrolex inner engravings and new style bracelet I would like to make a cash offer for it, let me know.

Does the white dial with RN's have an outer ring or no ring on the dial?
Post a picture if possible.

tia

watchbuff

I'm Pretty Popular
13/2/07
Good luck to you. It will sell, just be flexible on pricing and don't make it a desperation sale. There also is sellers remorse. But in time you and the Mrs can get matching TT lovers DJ's

capital10

Renowned Member
18/3/06
Oh there is no doubt that i'll have remorse, i love it, but i love her more, haha thanks though

swissaddict

Renowned Member
6/3/08
capital10 said:
Oh there is no doubt that i'll have remorse, i love it, but i love her more, haha thanks though
Dude, you're melting my hardened heart... lol.. seriously, that is really great that you feel that way. Congratulations :)