• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First Time Order: HFac SKYLAND v4

indiejones

Horology Curious
22/4/13
Hi all
I've just ordered my first Rep from Hont it's the Breitling Skyland Avenger v4 Grey Dial from H Factory

I sent Hont some emails confirming my request... I wanted the H Factory v4 version and also wanted the rep croco strap... I paid via WU and within 24hrs of receiving the money Hont had my watch ready for me to view but he still has to get the croco strap so awaiting further images of strap but I'm happy so far with what I've seen.

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

Western Union Transfer: 24/4/2013
QC: 26/4/2013

indiejones

Horology Curious
22/4/13
Hi all I received my watch yesterday from Hontwatch's service was great but I did have a few issues the Chrono Stopwatch the Start/Stop pusher worked but the Reset pusher does not but I guess I can live with that... then this morning I went and checked on the watch and it had stopped working even after shaking it... I panicked and contacted Hont he then reminded me to manually wind the watch well (I only wound the watch a couple of times yesterday as I was sure I read some where not to overwind) anyways so far the watch is now working again but I will be keeping an eye on this... As for the watch it looks GREAT as for the strap it's not the greatest quality so I now understand why everyone upgrades to a better strap.

Here are a few shots:

P1070323.jpg

P1070324.jpg

P1070326.jpg

P1070327.jpg

P1070330.jpg

P1070335.jpg

P1070337.jpg

P1070340.jpg

P1070341.jpg

iamthestig

Renowned Member
16/5/12
Very Nice, v4 is from H-Fac. I got mine from Hont too but with polished bracelet and Brown calf leather buckle. :)

indiejones

Horology Curious
22/4/13
Very Nice, v4 is from H-Fac. I got mine from Hont too but with polished bracelet and Brown calf leather buckle. :)

How is the SS bracelet quality wise... I feel I need to get a better strap as I dont think the stock rep croco looks that great... It's Ok but not Great compared to how good the watch looks... I might even consider an Ostrich skin strap

iamthestig

Renowned Member
16/5/12
Well, A lot of Replica leather straps are crap quality. SS bracelet is very nicely finished. IMO the calf leather strap is done nicer than the replica croc, and I have had both. To get a proper leather strap one must have one made from one of the strap makers on the forum, will cost you around $130 for a custom though but exellent quality. Try Peter <[email protected]>

replicaman1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/4/14
That email address is useless it seems. He almost never replies to his emails.