• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first replica, the Seamaster Omega LMPO, Noob V6!

kingOfStoneAge

Horology Curious
4/4/19
Paris
As I wrote in the title, this is my first replica.

Victim of a scam through a cloned website of a famous dealer, I was a bit afraid to jump again in the replica pool.

But then I knew this forum, I read and learned a lot, thank you all guys.
So at the end I decided to give the replica thing another try, and I decided to purchase from Sead after reading his very nice interview here on the forum.

It's an Omega LMPO, Noob V6, and it's gorgeous.
I'm wearing it now and will keep it on my wirst to check if everything is ok with the movement (it took a bit to wind, but maybe its normal)

IMG-20190427-141158-01.jpg

Sead was super kind and professional by mail, impossible not to give him the highest rate :)

Plus, the watch arrived like 10 days after my OK of the QC photos.

Five stars for Sead, and for the watch as well.

Cheers guys

Reactions: Max111

drmckenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
13/11/15
Great looking watch! Congrats.
I have a Noob that came hard to wind as well (Breitling Superocean II).
Wonder if that might be a fairly common thing with Noobs.

kingOfStoneAge

Horology Curious
4/4/19
Paris
Thanks, and great watch choice too :)

About the movement, mine is an Asian 2892, yours should be a 2824 right? But not exper enough in possible differences or if the implementations from Noob of these 2 movements is somehow unperfect.

They should be robust movement, no?

drmckenn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
13/11/15
Mines a Miyota. Both are good robust movements. Mine is difficult to wind and I think the rotor stooped spinning about 4 weeks old.

The back is on tight so I ordered a breitling tool to remove the back and will see if there’s an easy fix once I get the back off.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

kingOfStoneAge

Horology Curious
4/4/19
Paris
Got it! It might be an easy fix, but in case you get stuck you can always bring it to a shop to do a small service. :)
Anyway, I would do the same as you I guess!