• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first Rep: Seamaster Aqua Terra James Bond limited edition

allin72offsuit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/15
I have only been a member here for a few weeks but I've learned so much about reps and watches in general. And thanks to you helpful people, I have picked up my very first rep from InTime.

This watch has some significance for me. It was supposed to be my wedding gift but we traded it for the Omega Snoopy watch instead which I liked slightly more. Trust me, I would have taken both if I could and I wondered if I would regret giving up this beautiful watch. Fortunately, I found this beautiful watch on this forum and knew it had to be my first rep.

Without further ado, here is some eye candy

w16jdqm.jpg

S2QngSu.jpg

FBEdfbC.jpg

Everything about this watch is just beautiful. The only few giveaways about this rep is that the minute hand seems to be slightly shorter than the gen (I could be wrong about this), the underside of the bracelet has an arrow which the gen does not, and it doesn't have hacking seconds. I doubt anyone will notice this out in the world especially if I don't let them handle it.

I'm going to wear this proudly.
Thank you RWI community

Watch-addict

Renowned Member
23/5/15
U.K
Dayam! That's a good looking watch you have there, good choice on the snoopy too any pics of them together?

allin72offsuit

6/8/15
Dayam! That's a good looking watch you have there, good choice on the snoopy too any pics of them together?

Thanks!
The Snoopy watch isn't out yet. I believe it's coming out in Sept. When I get it, I'll make sure to put up pics.

hjwright

4/8/15
That's actually really nice! What's the weight like on the wrist?

allin72offsuit

6/8/15
That's actually really nice! What's the weight like on the wrist?

To be honest, it feels a little light, but I'm not sure how it compares to the gen. The only automatic I have to compare against is a gen Tag Heuer link, and that feels a little heavier. When I go to the Omega store to pick up my Snoopy, I'll ask to see the Aqua Terra and report back.

Phil_omega

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
21/8/15
Really nice. Been considering getting a gen of this but it's a little out of my budget. Might have to get this instead.

BigBoo

28/6/15
I'm new to the whole rep scene as well, it was the Omega Speedmaster that got me involved.
Looking at your pics I may well be placing another order - thats a seriously nice looking watch

Tomas

Horology Curious
21/12/15
Hello! Could you please update us how your Omega Seamaster is doing? Any problems? And how does it compare to gen if you had an opportuniy to see it?

To be honest, it feels a little light, but I'm not sure how it compares to the gen. The only automatic I have to compare against is a gen Tag Heuer link, and that feels a little heavier. When I go to the Omega store to pick up my Snoopy, I'll ask to see the Aqua Terra and report back.

allin72offsuit

6/8/15
The watch has been great to me. It runs very well and I wear it more than any watch I own.

I was just at the omega store this weekend and checked out the gen again. I wasn't wearing my rep but I couldn't see any differences other than the ones I listed above. I really like the gen's nylon band though. unfortunately no way to get that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cjones

Known Member
10/5/16
Any stutter on the Miyota? I am thinking about buying this one as my first rep too, but have heard some horror stories of the miyota causing the second hand to jump quite badly. Great looking watch!

caraculiambro

5/6/15
Nice watch, it is one on my list, what about the AR? , it seems to have no AR

Enviado desde mi SM-N910C mediante Tapatalk

cbh23

18/12/14
I want one of these so bad. Totally my next pick up.

Tomas

Horology Curious
21/12/15
The watch has been great to me. It runs very well and I wear it more than any watch I own.

Hey, I just received the 007 Aqua Terra from Ryan. Everything was great (customer service, fast delivery), but there is a problem with switching the time and date - I cannot pull out the crown, it seems to be stuck. Did you have such a problem or know how to fix it? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

allin72offsuit

6/8/15
No mine was fine. This definitely sounds like a problem. You should contact your TD

Tomas

Horology Curious
21/12/15
Hi! I already got an answer in a different thread and it turned out that I didn't I need to unscrew it first. So everything's fine. My Aqua Terra is great. Next step is adjusting the bracelet - did you do by yourself?

allin72offsuit

6/8/15
Glad you solved it. Yes I did adjust the bracelet. You just need a $10 kit with screw driver and pun pusher that you can buy anywhere

luisperezt2016

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/10/16
Hi! I already got an answer in a different thread and it turned out that I didn't I need to unscrew it first. So everything's fine. My Aqua Terra is great. Next step is adjusting the bracelet - did you do by yourself?

Hi, after some months of use, what do you think about the watch?
Where did you buy it?

Best Regards