• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first rep ever from Jtime

nefret

Horology Curious
1/2/19
Hi! :)

First of all, english is not my first language so excuse my french :p

Just wanted to share my first experience with a TD and my first high end replica watch.

Timeline:
15.01.20: Contacted Jtime trough e-mail and asked if he qould get me a decent example of the Tudor Black Bay Red 2016 ZF (last shield version).
17.01.20: Li got back to me and confirmed that he would be able to get me a good one. He also informed that he wouldnt be able to do QC and shipping before after the CNY.
18.01.20: Asked for payment options and price for the watch and shipping.
20.01.20: Li gave me price for the watch and shipping but wouldnt take my money until after the CNY, so i was told to get back to him after the CNY.
03.02.20: Li is allready back from vacation, but around this time there is unfortunately bad news from China(virus). So i was informed that most of factories and shipping agents wouldnt be back to work again until at least 9th February.
09.02.20: Asked for an update. Li told me that shipping agents were back and that ZF would be back to work in a few days.
09.02.20: Sent the money trough Transferwise.
13.02.20: Transfer complete, Li gets the money.
20.02.20: Got my first QC pictures and video. Asked a few noob questions.
22.02.20: Lana did answer all my questions and added a new more pictures. I accepted the watch.
26.02.20: Got tracking information, the watch was sent.
28.02.20: The watch arrived to Norway! It does look so much better in real life. Just to be clear, pictures from Jtime was with pretty good quality and hig res.

QC Pictures:

IJawS.jpg

IJicQ.jpg

IJe7J.jpg

IJU3P.jpg

IJWyW.jpg

IJqCR.jpg

IJomL.jpg

IJIS8.jpg

IJyrv.jpg

IJYeK.jpg

Yhblj.png

To sum it all up, go for Jtime. Nice and amazingly fast service, honest TD.
Will be back for another trade in the future, thats for sure! :) Thank you, Li! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: jtimewatch

nefret

Horology Curious
1/2/19
That looks great!

I am very happy with it :) If you zoom 20x+ you can see that the triangle at 12 is pointing slightly to the right of the middle of the shield but that not even visble to the naked eye in real life.

Day13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/7/18
UK
I am very happy with it :) If you zoom 20x+ you can see that the triangle at 12 is pointing slightly to the right of the middle of the shield but that not even visble to the naked eye in real life.

Yeah I think if you've got to zoom in 20x you're on to a winner with that watch!

Reactions: Matt88 and nefret

Cazimir

Looking Around
16/9/17
Watch delivered in 3 days, damn that's fast. Did you use triangle shipping?

I've placed an order for 5 watches myself and am waiting for delivery for 3 of them as I write this with the 4th about to be shipped any day now. Tracking numbers haven't updated yet but hopefully it'll go as smoothly as with your's. Craving to get my hands on the watches already.

nefret

Horology Curious
1/2/19
Watch delivered in 3 days, damn that's fast. Did you use triangle shipping?

I've placed an order for 5 watches myself and am waiting for delivery for 3 of them as I write this with the 4th about to be shipped any day now. Tracking numbers haven't updated yet but hopefully it'll go as smoothly as with your's. Craving to get my hands on the watches already.

Wow, 5 at a time :) That would be a hard wait for anybody. I paid for triangular, not sure if it was sent that way after the corona restructions. Tracking first registered Hong Kong at least.

BayAreaBob

Horology Curious
Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. I bought my first rep from Li last week and chose triangular shipping. I haven’t received my QC pics from Lana yet, but that’s okay. I understand production delays and all that. My question is about triangular shipping. I have a rudimentary idea of the concept, but I’m more curious about how long it would take for the watch to transit from Li’s underground bunker in a nondescript building to arrive on the US West Coast.
My follow-up question is, Is triangular shipping worth the extra expense shipping to the West Coast?