• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first Rep buy - InTime

verk92

Do not accept unsolicited offers
6/5/24
So after many months of snooping around RWI I decided to create account and join the community for real. I started reading more about Reps and TDs and decided its time to pull the trigger. I settled on Tudor BB58 to start my Rep journey as I was looking for a nice daily and I am not sure i would pull a Sub off.
After much deliberation i decided on ordering from Ryan at InTime so below is timeline of how its going.

02/01/2024 initial query sent to Ryan. I got a response super quickly the very same day. So far so good
04/01/2024 - item ordered via intime website. Chosen BitCoin payment method. For a while status on my Wallet said pending so was a little nervous tbh.
05/01/2024 - Payment went through (sigh). Immediate confirmation from Ryan via email and on their website, so thats great. Been advised that QC pictures will be sent ASAP. No it’s waiting time I guess.
Great informative review! Looks like I’ll be pulling the trigger on my first buy here really soon. Watch looks great too btw!