• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first Rep buy - InTime

_guma

Horology Curious
4/12/23
So after many months of snooping around RWI I decided to create account and join the community for real. I started reading more about Reps and TDs and decided its time to pull the trigger. I settled on Tudor BB58 to start my Rep journey as I was looking for a nice daily and I am not sure i would pull a Sub off.
After much deliberation i decided on ordering from Ryan at InTime so below is timeline of how its going.

02/01/2024 initial query sent to Ryan. I got a response super quickly the very same day. So far so good
04/01/2024 - item ordered via intime website. Chosen BitCoin payment method. For a while status on my Wallet said pending so was a little nervous tbh.
05/01/2024 - Payment went through (sigh). Immediate confirmation from Ryan via email and on their website, so thats great. Been advised that QC pictures will be sent ASAP. No its waiting time I guess.

Reactions: verk92

_guma

Horology Curious
4/12/23
So after many months of snooping around RWI I decided to create account and join the community for real. I started reading more about Reps and TDs and decided its time to pull the trigger. I settled on Tudor BB58 to start my Rep journey as I was looking for a nice daily and I am not sure i would pull a Sub off.
After much deliberation i decided on ordering from Ryan at InTime so below is timeline of how its going.

02/01/2024 initial query sent to Ryan. I got a response super quickly the very same day. So far so good
04/01/2024 - item ordered via intime website. Chosen BitCoin payment method. For a while status on my Wallet said pending so was a little nervous tbh.
05/01/2024 - Payment went through (sigh). Immediate confirmation from Ryan via email and on their website, so thats great. Been advised that QC pictures will be sent ASAP. No its waiting time I guess.
06/01/2024 - QC photos sent. However, Me being a knob, havent checked my spam box and noticed it on 09/01 so hopefully they havent sent it yet. Only small gripe, photos are so so quality tbh(800x600). I understand attachments weight constrains, but you wont see a lot of you blowing up a picture looking at quality. Have asked for additional front facing photo to check the alignment. But from first glance nothing to pick up on.

_guma

Horology Curious
4/12/23
You are doing great for a new member. Be aware of the Chinese holidays. They are longer and everything comes to a halt.
Many thanks for the info, appreciate it. I will be naturally anxious cause its my first time and would love to get the hands on the watch, but read enough on the forum to understand, patience is the key here. Plus, an excellent contact from Ryan so far makes the excercise so much easier. Will keep posting.

Reactions: tkingjr

_guma

Horology Curious
4/12/23
06/01/2024 - QC photos sent. However, Me being a knob, havent checked my spam box and noticed it on 09/01 so hopefully they havent sent it yet. Only small gripe, photos are so so quality tbh(800x600). I understand attachments weight constrains, but you wont see a lot of you blowing up a picture looking at quality. Have asked for additional front facing photo to check the alignment. But from first glance nothing to pick up on.
10/01/2024 - Received additional front facings pics + timegrapher test photos. All looking great! GL'd and asked to ship it out. The only shipping option to my neck of the woods was triangural transfer so it may take a bit. Now waiting for a tracking no. Lets hope Polish customs still have a hangover after New Years and will let it through 😀.

Perrodeaqua

Horology Curious
6/1/24

Do you have the account number to pay with Bitcoin? I believe the payment is made to Rothen Watch.
Thanks

Perrodeaqua

Horology Curious
6/1/24

Do you have the address to pay with Bitcoin?

_guma

Horology Curious
4/12/23
10/01/2024 - Received additional front facings pics + timegrapher test photos. All looking great! GL'd and asked to ship it out. The only shipping option to my neck of the woods was triangural transfer so it may take a bit. Now waiting for a tracking no. Lets hope Polish customs still have a hangover after New Years and will let it through 😀.
11/01/24 - watch has been shipped. Got confirmation email along with the tracking number. So now its a waiting game.

_guma

Horology Curious
4/12/23
How do you reach Ryan?
Take a look at Trusted dealer section. There will be his up to date contact details and website. Send him an email and take look at their site too to reach him out. DO NOT use contact details from other places than this forum though. There has been quite a lot of scams, so please do your due dilligence.

_guma

Horology Curious
4/12/23
11/01/24 - watch has been shipped. Got confirmation email along with the tracking number. So now its a waiting game.
19/01/24 - Great news! Well, great for me at least! Today I finally got the watch. I am saying finally, but hey, waiting 8 days for the delivery from China, via 3 EU countries I wouldn't call a waiting at all! Really impressed. Watch looking fucking beautifull, feels solid and movement running on +2-3 seconds a day ? I couldn't be more happy. Especially for the price I paid.
As for Ryan and InTime service. Just excellent. Great contact, fast QC pictures, super quick delivery (Try to get that kind of service at AD's, good luck...). For my first ever Rep buy, couldn't have been better taken care of. Massive thanks Ryan. I'll "see" you when will be buying Tank next.

_guma

Horology Curious
4/12/23
Congratulations to your new watch. Now it is even harder for me to wait for the arrival of mine...
Thanks man! Appreciate it. Dont worry, will be worth the wait for sure! Post your when you get it!

asmith4619

Looking Around
12/1/24
Indiana, USA
Ordered my first one as well. Such a smooth process so far. It's been sitting in NJ for 3 days. Eagerly awaiting some movement!