• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First Purchase an Audemars Piguet 15407 !

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
It indeed happened to me, I am not a liar, I have been telling the strict truth from the start. I guess I'm not lucky...And I'm not fighting and loosing my time just to get a "free" bracelet, I'm not a beggar. I just want to get what I paid for, quality. That's it
If I sold you that watch, I'd tell you to go pound sand. You're clearly lying about what you did to it. We aren't stupid here.

Reactions: var554

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
but you'r just a customer so we don't care
Tom Cruise What GIF

• Haha
Reactions: j-unit and TESLA760

Jossé

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/8/23
The fjords
Oh my god, how did you manage to do this in four days? That is not "normal" use... I have a couple of low-quality watches (Thai night market low quality) and even none of them look like that...
Claiming poor metal quality when it looks like that is just ridiculous.

Reactions: TESLA760

var554

The Mothership
25/6/23
USA
I knew the others would see what i saw. This is not normal wear. My gen Rolex was worn everyday for years and never had a scratch. It was not babied. it was my work watch. In four days? Then the OP says he just wants what he paid for.......quality. Does he know where is he and what he bought?

Reactions: TESLA760 and Jossé

var554

The Mothership
25/6/23
USA
I just looked at the photos again. How did it get scratched ON THE INSIDE OF THE CLASP? How does that happen? is that plastic covering the clasp you didn't remove? it is scratched on the edges? I am a woman, and I do not wear my watches doing anything that might harm it ( using some tools, scraping it along a rough surface, like concrete, getting a sander too close, you know, all the things that look like what happened here). But as I said, I don't baby them. I cannot wrap my head around how this can be......in four days.

Reactions: Jossé