• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First Purchase an Audemars Piguet 15407 !

mathieulp

Horology Curious
9/5/24
Hi

I hope I did the right choice with Puretime Watches, I ordered yesterday an AP Royal Oak 41mm Skeleton 15407 SS ZF, paid by crypto transaction.

I chose EU shipping, I'm living in France near the Switzerland border
I'll let you know guys the next step wich should be QC pictures

Regards
Mathew

ap20230724_201.jpg

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thanks for ordering from us. Please wait in patient for QC and please feel free to let us know if you have any questions

Reactions: mathieulp

mathieulp

Horology Curious
9/5/24
Hi folks

I received the Daytona Rolex Replica on 4th June, I was happy with the watch at first. That was a gift for my father's 70th birthday

But then, after 4 days wearing the watch, here is the state of the steel bracelet...full of scratches. It was used in normal condition with care, no whatsoever messing arround...NO DOUBT this metal is poor quality

Really disapppointed, and a bit ashamed with my father...

I paid 588 USD for that poor quality clone, honnestly now I regret my purchase

I bought 2 more watches from another seller (qe-watch.com) and they are a loooot better quality

I would also like to say that I contacted puretime to report that issue, and they didn't want to refund, they told me that "It's polished steel in middile and it can get scratched which is out of control..." Thank you bye bye

KEEP AWAY FROM THAT SELLER

mathieulp

Horology Curious
9/5/24
A small addition :

I got a Rolex daytona because the AP Royal Oak I ordered wasn't in stock in manufacter, I would have had to wait a long time to get it...

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am sorry for this but we can't refund it. Stickers were removed and it's been worn.
I would also like to say that I contacted puretime to report that issue, and they didn't want to refund, they told me that "It's polished steel in middile and it can get scratched which is out of control..."
Yes, it is the truth. With polished steel, it can get scratched very easily. You can't even know when or where it was scratched even though you use it very carefully.

mathieulp

Horology Curious
9/5/24
I am sorry for this but we can't refund it. Stickers were removed and it's been worn.

Yes, it is the truth. With polished steel, it can get scratched very easily. You can't even know when or where it was scratched even though you use it very carefully.

After only 4 days ??? Are you kidding me ???

You really think people are stupid...

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Supporter
6/8/23
Italy
Hi folks

I received the Daytona Rolex Replica on 4th June, I was happy with the watch at first. That was a gift for my father's 70th birthday

But then, after 4 days wearing the watch, here is the state of the steel bracelet...full of scratches. It was used in normal condition with care, no whatsoever messing arround...NO DOUBT this metal is poor quality

Really disapppointed, and a bit ashamed with my father...

I paid 588 USD for that poor quality clone, honnestly now I regret my purchase

I bought 2 more watches from another seller (qe-watch.com) and they are a loooot better quality

I would also like to say that I contacted puretime to report that issue, and they didn't want to refund, they told me that "It's polished steel in middile and it can get scratched which is out of control..." Thank you bye bye

KEEP AWAY FROM THAT SELLER

Did you by any chance use a grinder? Or simply sandpaper? A good work indeed. If your intention is to create bad publicity on a TD, while at the same time promote your friends at qe.watch- or perhaps you are the owner of the site- be sure that nobody here take care of your words. Except, maybe, for a newbie, completely devoid of knowledge.

mathieulp

Horology Curious
9/5/24
Did you by any chance use a grinder? Or simply sandpaper? A good work indeed. If your intention is to create bad publicity on a TD, while at the same time promote your friends at qe.watch- or perhaps you are the owner of the site- be sure that nobody here take care of your words. Except, maybe, for a newbie, completely devoid of knowledge.
Thinq what you want i dont Even Care. Every single word I wrote here is true
i am French I live in France and don’t care about Chinese people s business
i just wanted to testify here about my experience

mathieulp

Horology Curious
9/5/24
And believe it or not this watch was a gift for my beloved father, I was so surprised of the pictures he sent me yesterday that I told him the exact same thing. But I can guaranty he used the watch properly. And he has it only for 4 days when I visited him.
don’t be rude with no reason with people please, or I’ll begin to think you are the one who is scamming honest people testimonials for your own business…

DarioM6611

‘Good fences make good neighbors.’
Supporter
6/8/23
Italy
And believe it or not this watch was a gift for my beloved father, I was so surprised of the pictures he sent me yesterday that I told him the exact same thing. But I can guaranty he used the watch properly. And he has it only for 4 days when I visited him.
don’t be rude with no reason with people please, or I’ll begin to think you are the one who is scamming honest people testimonials for your own business…
It was not my intention to offend you, and I apologize. But I have never seen something like that on a watch, even after years. Only by using it in a bad environment, on work, on a construction site, I can imagine a nightmare like that.

Reactions: mathieulp

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Like i said, you will never know when it was scratched. Maybe it was rubbed on somewhere, nobody knows ,even if you take care of it. It just happens. I can send a replacement clasp for you to replace on it for this time . Please let us know the order number.

Reactions: Giammy

mathieulp

Horology Curious
9/5/24
Like i said, you will never know when it was scratched. Maybe it was rubbed on somewhere, nobody knows ,even if you take care of it. It just happens. I can send a replacement clasp for you to replace on it for this time . Please let us know the order number.
I asked you during our conversation by emails and you refused it. What has changed now that you changed your mind? Maybe because we are now not only you and me speaking but many members of that forum too..?

Nevermind Yes I'd be pleased if you could send a replacment strap.
Order 283540

Regards
Mathieu

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I asked you during our conversation by emails and you refused it. What has changed now that you changed your mind? Maybe because we are now not only you and me speaking but many members of that forum too..?
You asked for a refund, that's what we refused. We did not refuse to send a replacement clasp.

We will order the clasp for you, thanks.

Reactions: DarioM6611

mathieulp

Horology Curious
9/5/24
It indeed happened to me, I am not a liar, I have been telling the strict truth from the start. I guess I'm not lucky...And I'm not fighting and loosing my time just to get a "free" bracelet, I'm not a beggar. I just want to get what I paid for, quality. That's it

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Did you? Really ? PLEASE BE HONEST AT LEAST...

Maybe we didn't express ourselves well.. We were just trying to say they are similiar quality when you ask for better replacement.

The replacement clasp has been ordered, You can wait for QC pictures, Thanks

Reactions: DarioM6611

Giammy

Day-tune
3/9/23
This dealer never did a mistake for me… you can’t simply say to stay away from him just for scratches, even a gen watch can be scratched!!
None of mines have got scratches like that with normal use……

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
Friend, I'm of retirement age and I have done many things in my life and worked many projects, some of them gruesome and dirty. That watch looks to me like it had been put in a situation that I wouldn't put a beater G-Shock in. Whatever happened to that watch, is surely not the TD's fault. If somebody is wearing a Royal Oak, Patek Phillippe, or Rolex Daytona when doing rough work, it's possible that the watch gets scratched up. Had I sold you that watch, I wouldn't take it back either. My advice, get a $69 G-Shock and wear what would be a watch worth tens of thousands of dollars (or Euros), in situations that are more appropriate for it.