• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first post, and my first rep (SOSF v2) from Sead.

ching86

Known Member
15/10/12
Hi all,

I'm writing this short review for the awesome watch that I received from Sead about an hour ago! :maty: I don't normally, for any item I purchase online, write a review. But this time, it would be an injustice to Sead if I don't, so here we go!

Dealer review
Before we go into the watch itself, here's a little about the whole buying process for those still looking for THE dealer of their choice.

I first made contact with Sead on the 4th of Nov. He replied almost instantaneously, most of the time. No email went un-replied for more than 1 working day! Kudos, Sir!

4 days after some back and forth exchanges, I eventually settled down with the Breitling SOSF V2, A2836. Made payment over PP, with Sead replying moments later that he received it! What efficiency!

After the payment went through, we then agreed that the QC photos would come in the next day. But hey, it never came! I dropped Sead an email, only to realize that he had already posted the watch. He apologized multiple time for his mistake, but I wasn't too concerned having read from many others that he almost always forget to send those pictures.

Now, fast forward the whole process to today, 4 days later. Here I have, my beautiful SOSF sitting on my wrist! To be honest, the delivery was WAY WAY faster than I had expected. I was bracing myself for a long, painful wait, but thank god, it never did materialize :whistle:

Overall, in terms of customer service, I would rate Sead a 9.5/10. The -0.5 was for the QC pictures that never came. Although it didn't quite bother me as I have read over multiple reviews, but I am assuming here that most, if not all buyers would like to actually see the real thing before it gets shipped out.

Watch Review
Now, onto some review on the actual watch itself. The watch came packaged in a Styrofoam box, with multiple layers of bubble wrap in it. Sead then sealed the Styrofoam box with at least 3 layers of tape to secure it. Took me a good 15 minutes to carefully tear them apart! :biglaugh:

IMG_0203.jpg
[/IMG]

Personal opinion
On first sight, the watch looked impeccable! The only complain I have was perhaps that the watch wears smaller than it really is! I'm used to big watches despite my relatively tiny wrist ~6.5". But then again, that's just personal preference.

General construction
More to the actual construction of the watch itself. The quality and build of the watch is spot on, and it is as gen like as it can be to the untrained eyes. I've shown the watch to a few at home, and none could believe such quality for a little over 200 USD, including shipping.

IMG_0212.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0213.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg
[/IMG]

Lume
Good, evenly applied lume here. Though Sead claimed that it is super-lumed, I wouldn't quite consider it to be so. Nonetheless, it is comparable, if not better than the lume on my Gen tag-heuer F1. Here's a shot taken after a good 1 minute out in the sun.

IMG_0210.jpg
[/IMG]

Conclusion
In all, I would rate the quality and construction of this watch to be a 9/10, with some room for improvement over the clasp of the watch. A little more precision can go into this area to ensure that it clips on and off more smoothly. Now, with all said and done, some wrist shots for the great people of RWI!

IMG_0205.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0206.jpg
[/IMG]

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
Congrats on your nice watch.
Such a classy classic model :)

Great first contribution too :thumbsup:

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
Very nice...Sead has been my td lately, and he has been excellent to work with!

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
Nice watch and i can see that the lume look good too!!! :thumbsup: for Sead, that was really fast shipping.

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Good first choices for both watch and dealer
Welcome to the club

ching86

Known Member
15/10/12
Thanks people. I'm already itching for another!

Thinking of getting either a HBB Ice Bang or a Pam 111.

Which will be your pick?

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
Thanks people. I'm already itching for another!

Thinking of getting either a HBB Ice Bang or a Pam 111.

Which will be your pick?

I got my PAM111 from sead amazing
also took me 15 mintues to unwarp lol
def worth it.

lloydbee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/12
Nice post, I am waiting for PP details to get similar just in white also my first purchase. Hoping for a fast and happy experience. Enjoy your beautiful Breitling...