• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first order from Lucy so far so good....

KingTT

Known Member
2/4/15
I approached a few TD's and decided on Lucy for my first order, her english was great her responses were prompt and communication has been great so far. I made a Western union payment on the 8/4/2015 for a Noob Seadweller but then changed my mind and wanted a Noob Sub-c V5 a few days later. I was so lucky as most other dealers are currently out of stock of the Noob sub-C V5 but Lucy was amazing and didn't make it a big issue and went back to the Noob factory and was able to get hold of a Sub and made the change for me. Obviously this has delayed my order by a few days or so but I guess I only have myself to blame I have now received QC pics but I don't really know what I'm looking for as a newbie so had to put trust in Lucy and signed them off because they looked pretty good to me.

So currently I am waiting for my first Rep Watch, i think it was shipped yesterday so now it's just the waiting game!!

Will upload full pics when I receive the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
You can't go wrong with Lucy.

Now, as far as your QCs, all you're really looking for is to make sure it's the correct watch (maker, version, whatever) and that there are no issues - a big ol' grease stain on the dial or dust on the dial or some sort of issue with the watch. They're not for comparison to gens - just so you can see that it's the correct watch and is relatively free of defects.

Lucy will keep your watch for a few days and test its functionality. She'll also look it over repeatedly. And this is important. Many times we buy a watch and after having it and looking at it for a few days we'll notice something we didn't see when we took it out of the box. And she often will notice something she may not have seen even when she took QCs and after you approve them. And that's part of the extra service she provides.

KingTT

Known Member
2/4/15
Thanks JAFO for the information....

KingTT

Known Member
2/4/15
Here are a few of the QC Pics....
026b575d73e230f23e37dea03002b088.jpg
aeb99f69267c935c3683fe0b9f412d1e.jpg
6e3152119f47ad387ab87f75319323ed.jpg
982d1636f2d946a975eac7fde9fe0381.jpg

34dbe5afb8ed0d7ed35a349dd5c5bcff.jpg

I Will upload some more pics when I receive the watch thanks for the all the advice guys!! It looks great to me!!!

HerrOberst

26/9/13
I agree with this completely. I just ordered an explorer 1 and she sent me the QC pics and I told her it looked great and that she could ship it when she was ready. I got an email back the next day telling me that SHE rejected the watch because she found some dirt under the dial and that SHE was taking it back for a replacement of either dial, crystal or new watch. That is customer service, Lucy is tops in my book.

You can't go wrong with Lucy.

Now, as far as your QCs, all you're really looking for is to make sure it's the correct watch (maker, version, whatever) and that there are no issues - a big ol' grease stain on the dial or dust on the dial or some sort of issue with the watch. They're not for comparison to gens - just so you can see that it's the correct watch and is relatively free of defects.

Lucy will keep your watch for a few days and test its functionality. She'll also look it over repeatedly. And this is important. Many times we buy a watch and after having it and looking at it for a few days we'll notice something we didn't see when we took it out of the box. And she often will notice something she may not have seen even when she took QCs and after you approve them. And that's part of the extra service she provides.