• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first order from chazingtime - datejust

xyan94

Horology Curious
21/7/20
Hey guys,
this is my first order from chazingtime, here I will post and update about it

27th July - made order on Datejust
28th July - paid with bank wire
4th August - payment received, order confirmation
9th August - QC Pictures received, I approved
13th August - tracking nr. received

today is the 30th of august and still no new tracking information, last update is from the 13th of august.

is that normal so far?

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
Hey guys,

today is the 30th of august and still no new tracking information, last update is from the 13th of august.

is that normal so far?

Depends on which method of shipping you use. Usually 1-2 weeks to arrival.

Picksk

18/6/20
Hey guys,

is that normal so far?

Have you tried emailing the TD asking about this, I assume when you look at the tracking online, there is no progress from point of origin in shipping status since 13 Aug?

xyan94

Horology Curious
21/7/20
Have you tried emailing the TD asking about this, I assume when you look at the tracking online, there is no progress from point of origin in shipping status since 13 Aug?

Yes, there is no progress since 13th of august, and the answer of ChazingTimethe is:
"normal . cos now DHL all delays according to courier agent . illegal goods customs stricter nowadays ."

Depends on which method of shipping you use. Usually 1-2 weeks to arrival.

Triangle Shipping, DHL..

Last edited:

Picksk

18/6/20
Ok, as chazing time is responding to your queries, I would wait maybe a week more, but TBH, I have no idea about triangle shipping timelines, I have never used it. At the very least would wait to see what other members of the forum advocates. HD ticket is recommended when the TD is unresponsive or unwilling to help resolve any issues. Hope it moves quick through customs, I know this is frustrating :( good luck!

xyan94

Horology Curious
21/7/20
Update, 2nd of september
no new tracking information yet

DenzelWatchington

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/8/20
I am new to the highend watch replicas and I also went with chazingtime for my very first order.
As for my experience with other Replicas (tho mostly shoes) shipping can be a huge pain in the ass. One time I waited almost 2 months without any Updates on shipping and BOOM! One day they just arrived at my doorstep so it is a luck thing I guess. What's also very common is that shipping won't update until your item arrives at your country and suddenly it is almost there. Patience is the key although it sucks because I can't stop thinking about my stuff and when it will arrive. I think you will be fine.

xyan94

Horology Curious
21/7/20
Almost 1 month now since tracking info (13 aug - 10 sept), no new tracking info
its still on the way from riyad to prague..

Last edited:

xyan94

Horology Curious
21/7/20
Still no new update.. Im worrying and thinking that it will never arrive me and my more than 400€ are lost

DenzelWatchington

27/8/20
Mine arrived in UK today, so expect it the next week in germany. I don't really think he scams

xyan94

Horology Curious
21/7/20
I also dont think that they scam else they wouldnt be listed here :) its just my first order here, and I purchased 3 pair of rep shoes from china and they arrived 10 days later, so its weird that it takes so long and the tracking status doesnt change..
anyways I will keep this updated!

xyan94

Horology Curious
21/7/20
Still no new tracking information since 13th of august.. still stuck between riyad and prague according to dhl tracking informations

McDuck888

🌞
22/2/17
UK
One of mine took about 6 weeks. Please don’t worry about it yet at all :) and meh, tracking, I mean sometimes they’ve been arriving on my doorstep before the tracking has even updated to tell me it’s in my country. Plz don’t worry yet dude :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

DenzelWatchington

27/8/20
I also think that mine will arrive suddenly out of nowhere because it arrived in UK and chazing told me that he will send me new tracking after he got it from royal Mail but that was 5 das ago sooo...I mean it made it to UK, the erst should be the easy part am I right?

xyan94

Horology Curious
21/7/20
How do you know its in the UK :p did the status update?
mine is still no news, I paid two month ago lol

xyan94

Horology Curious
21/7/20
Mine still not updated, according to tracking info stuck between riyad and prague since 13th of august.. two months since I received the tracking nr, something is weird here. WISH chazingtime would refund me, more than 400 euros for nothing

DenzelWatchington

27/8/20
I just think that it will take longer than usual because there is some trouble maybe. Heard of a guy who waited like 4-5 months for his watch so I would be patient. I also don't think that chazing will refund you if you don't have proof that the watch actually got seized or lost on the way.

xyan94

Horology Curious
21/7/20

According to the tracking information it's still in Bahrain, but yesterday the watch arrived! I will post some more pictures later

Reactions: Parafireboy