• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first Modded order with AMF!

ProperGains

Supporter
Certified
18/5/22
So far so good!

I contacted AMF through their whatsapp number on their profile on this website. They also verified it was the right whatsapp by messaging me on here before sending their payment information. I requested a modded build. More specifically, a BTF v2 116500 white dial AKA panda, with CLEAN factory v1 116500 white dial (panda). They have agreed to service the watch for a fee as well, and waterproof. I've confirmed the payment has been sent, they are awaiting it on their end. Wise says payment is fully completed and in their account. I look forward to working with them to make a perfect watch for my collection.

They usually send a reply once a night, I assume they are extremely busy. I've seen their work and it is incredible!!!!!! I cannot wait for the quality check photos!

ProperGains

Supporter
Certified
18/5/22
QC photos were RL'd since the factory sent a V2 dial not clean factory v1. BTF watch was GL'd.

ProperGains

Supporter
Certified
18/5/22
Change of plans, i've got no idea when the factories will come out with a new panda dial and everyone and their mother on this forum has one. I've gone and created a custom design using a 116519 dial and red chrono hands on a ss daytona. Should be beautiful.

ProperGains

Supporter
Certified
18/5/22
Last week the QC photos came in, i gave them the GL. SO excited to see the watch in person it's too damn pretty over pictures!!!!