• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My First IWC - 3714 Photoshoot

gomrah

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/1/17
Do you have anyone you recommend? PM me their email or website if you like.

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
Wow.

I don´t know if I love or hate you.

Anyway, thanks for the amazing pictures, and congrats for the watch.
img_1142.jpg

bigmeechy

Horology Curious
24/6/13
You will have to order this from the China based TDs. I'm in the UK & after CNY it will only take around a week from order to delivery.

Great watch you have there. Where did you purchase it if i may ask?

Coupee36

Horology Curious
15/1/17
Gorgeous watch, may I ask which version is this? I am on Intime website but I can't find this exact color pattern and black strap. Also, does all the dial function work, or is it faux? Is this the newest A79350 slim version?

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Gorgeous watch, may I ask which version is this? I am on Intime website but I can't find this exact color pattern and black strap. Also, does all the dial function work, or is it faux? Is this the newest A79350 slim version?

It's this one. Not sure about the strap colour, maybe they can give you a rep black strap instead. They're garbage anyways so you're better off replacing it with a real strap.

http://www.intime01.co/iwc/3333-por...brown-leather-strap-a79350-slim-movement.html

All functions work on this watch.

Justalex

Horology Curious
26/6/16
Could you tell me what the lug to lug of this beautiful piece?

Thanks!

Alex1975

Renowned Member
12/11/15
It's this one. Not sure about the strap colour, maybe they can give you a rep black strap instead. They're garbage anyways so you're better off replacing it with a real strap.

http://www.intime01.co/iwc/3333-por...brown-leather-strap-a79350-slim-movement.html

All functions work on this watch.

Could you tell me what the lug to lug of this beautiful piece?

Thanks!

As standard it comes on the brown strap, but if you ask it can be supplied on black.

However as stated I switched to a gen spec navy blue gator strap that compliments it beautifully, plus I find the buckle much more comfortable than the deployant.

It is a 20mm lug width.

Coupee36

Horology Curious
15/1/17
Awesome, I am headed to IWC store here to order me the Blue Gator band as well.. sorry to copy your style, but man does it look beautiful! Also, whats the power reserve on it, if any at all?

Alex1975

Renowned Member
12/11/15
Awesome, I am headed to IWC store here to order me the Blue Gator band as well.. sorry to copy your style, but man does it look beautiful! Also, whats the power reserve on it, if any at all?

The power reserve is actually pretty good I would say 36-48 hours, I never wear the same piece two days running but I have noticed ticking the day after I have worn it!

Roarex

Horology Curious
18/1/17
Gorgeous piece, just love how you managed to capture the smoothness of the dial! IWC watches have a terrific blend of sport and dress!