• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first greeting as a Trusted Dealer

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Hello Tan_Go. Long time member here. Your work is very impressive. I would like to discuss a project with you. Would you DM instructions for how to proceed? Thanks so much.
Mate, you send her a PM or email .You are the one wanting work done, you contact her, not the other way around. Tell her what you want, what watch, what material (calf, ray, shark, camel, whatever) etc and she will take it from there.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Mate, you send her a PM or email .You are the one wanting work done, you contact her
I have read so many of members recently leaving posts for the TD's to contact them instead of reaching out first. Don't understand why they don't read all of the first post that gives basic instructions the TD leaves.

jakeslatneksy

Known Member
11/1/08
Mate, you send her a PM or email .You are the one wanting work done, you contact her, not the other way around. Tell her what you want, what watch, what material (calf, ray, shark, camel, whatever) etc and she will take it from there.
Thanks for the help. I've been here since '08 and I should know better.

Cubby

Known Member
11/4/24
Tanya is a custom strap maker, she makes straps (incredible ones, I have several of my own) to order. The best way is to send her a PM or an email stating what it is you need (for what watch, made from what material, what colour etc) and she will get back to you with a price. For examples of her work take a look at the various threads in this section.
Thanks, I will email her with my requirements:)

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
Sorry gentlemen, I was on the road all day yesterday and got home late so I haven't had a chance to reply to your posts in this thread.
Thank you very much for your help. I got a few messages in my private message box. I'm getting to work.
Thanks RWI ❤️😊