• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My first greeting as a Trusted Dealer

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
My respects, gentlemen.
First of all, I would like to thank the RWI administration for the honor and support to invite me to become a Trusted Dealer here. I am very grateful and appreciative of this privilege (sitting down in curtsy :) ). As at the Oscars it is customary to mention those to whom you owe your success, I will name just a few to whom I am indebted for the support of these gentlemen @trailboss99 , @daytona4me , @C Master , @Raddave ... Thank you so much, gentlemen !

With some of you gentlemen we know each other, as someone has already ordered and or bought from me straps for watches of my work. And I thank you all for your pleasant cooperation.
For other gentlemen, forum members, I can give a first introductory information.
I love working with leather and have experience in different techniques and different leather goods. For the last 8+ years most of my time has been spent making watch straps for different models of watches.
I work privately as a freelance artist :D , which gives me the opportunity to have fun and enjoy my work. I don't have a goal to become popular or have a big income from my business, I just do the work I love, I enjoy it and it is important to me that those for whom I work, also enjoy my products.
I do not have a team of employees or workers under my command, all the work is done personally by me with my own hands. So please do not expect a large quantity of products in a short time. Corresponding with you, taking orders, designing the strap and making it, taking pictures, packing and shipping - all this is done by me.
In some cases, my husband helps me. He deals mostly with technical issues - fixing or making tools, designing and making links or other attachment parts for the strap ...
One unusual helper, my ginger cat, who occasionally does quality checks, but more often than not, he reminds me that I've been sitting at my desk too long.

Well, gentlemen, I will be happy to cooperate. In time I will add photos of my straps made to order earlier. Also, I have some models of straps in development.

If you have any suggestions for new projects, I'd love to hear from you.
Please also be patient if I don't respond instantly to your messages. But please be persistent. There are times when I am just busy with another order or personal business.

Thank you for your attention and time on this message. Believe me, it took me no less time to write it, as English is not my second, but my third language

Regards Tanya :)

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
I'm thrilled that you have agreed to join us.

Many of the staff here have used Tanya to make custom straps for us in the past. She does an amazing job!! My last 4 straps came from Tanya and my next 10 will as well !

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Some of the best straps ever made come from this lady, no kidding. Her work is superb.
Just remember folks, Tanya is a one (wo)man band, don't expect instant service but when your strap arrives it will be of the highest quality possible.

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I have had the privilege of having a few of @Tan_Go masterful creations. I am so happy that she has accepted a Strap Maker spot here. I honestly think Tanya will become the goto dealer for custom straps among RWI members and more. I have many custom straps and these are by far the best. I do not normally endorse and TDs here but I had to make an exception in this case.

lost-cavalier

prisoner of time
Supporter
Certified
5/11/22
great news and well done on TD status! Look forward to seeing your future creations :)

Reactions: Tan_Go

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Ive never bought a strap From Tanya , but weve swapped kitten stories !

Welcome Tanya !

Tan_Go

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
Ive never bought a strap From Tanya , but weve swapped kitten stories !

Welcome Tanya !
It's been a very long time since then.
In addition to two ginger kittens, I have two voracious German Shepherd puppies. They are growing up very fast :)
I hope you've gotten a pet since then too 🥰

Chopstickninja

Getting To Know The Place
13/2/17
Welcome, I'm keen to get this going. I saw your IWC straps. PM me to kick off a purchase.

Me10_UK

Don't stop learning
31/1/24
land of the brave
Hi
I'm looking for a strap - but not sure what exact one I want.
I know the watch it will go on .... how's best to get an idea of what will work (and what you are able to produce)?

jakeslatneksy

Known Member
11/1/08
Hello Tan_Go. Long time member here. Your work is very impressive. I would like to discuss a project with you. Would you DM instructions for how to proceed? Thanks so much.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Welcome Tanya. do you have a website?
Tanya is a custom strap maker, she makes straps (incredible ones, I have several of my own) to order. The best way is to send her a PM or an email stating what it is you need (for what watch, made from what material, what colour etc) and she will get back to you with a price. For examples of her work take a look at the various threads in this section.

• Love
Reactions: Tan_Go and Cubby