• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My Fiddy died...

longshot

Known Member
20/5/06
A couple months ago I bought a sapphire CN movement 1950 from Joshua for a friend. Well I ended up with it back a week or so ago and have been enjoying wearing it. Until today when it just stopped abiut 4 hours after winding it and I can't get it to start again :cry:

I do have a local watchmaker I could take it too, but I'm also considering just getting a movement from Davidsen with the XL canon pinion and solving two problems at once! Does anyone know if it's a straight drop in into the case and if the hands I have will fit??

TIA

zetterdawg

Renowned Member
12/5/06
longshot said:
A couple months ago I bought a sapphire CN movement 1950 from Joshua for a friend. Well I ended up with it back a week or so ago and have been enjoying wearing it. Until today when it just stopped abiut 4 hours after winding it and I can't get it to start again :cry:

I do have a local watchmaker I could take it too, but I'm also considering just getting a movement from Davidsen with the XL canon pinion and solving two problems at once! Does anyone know if it's a straight drop in into the case and if the hands I have will fit??

TIA

How much does Davidsen want for the new movement?