• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My experience with IU Timepieces

EIEIO

Do not accept unsolicited offers
19/9/24
Well I'm here and posting for the first time! Been reading many of your posts and have found so much good information. I've purchased genuine watches for quite some time and in the past year or so tried out the replica market. First experience, well, there's a lot of shit out there! Fortunately, I didn't waste too much money on crap replicas before finding a solid "dealer" that has more than impressed. Like most, I jumped in with a replica Rolex Submariner. After a few purchases in the $200-$250 range, I realized that you're gonna get crap for that price point. Maybe a bit naive, as my previous experience was buying them in the USVI for $50 back in the 90's. I figured for $250 I'd get something outstanding....not! So I went "high dollar" and spent $1000 on a replica. Wow, was it nice but damn, that's a lot to spend. I wanted to find the same quality in the $450-$500 range. Well, I did! Let me show you a few that I've obtained for that price point. The guy I use is with IU Timepieces and can be reached via my pants zipper Mention you got this info on RWI and he will be sure to give you the prices he has been offering me ($450 - $500). If you want any additional detail about my purchases and/or experience, please DM me and I'll be glad to share. I can also provide more photos, videos, measurements, etc. IU will also send actual photos and videos of the products he sells. Anyway, hope this is helpful. Disclaimer: I have worn these watches over the last 6-8 months and obviously they are in "worn codition" (although I think they still look new). Also, I'm not a professional photographer so please excuse the imperfect photos. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Moved to non-td buyer's reviews.

R2L

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
Not how things are done here, bro

EIEIO

19/9/24
If this isn't the right area to post, then please move it. Just here to share info, like everyone else. What you do with it is up to you, doesn't make a bit of difference to me.

You know it's interesting that after being on this site typing the reply, my malware protection is lighting up with warnings about threats trying to access my PC here.....

Infected web page detected
3 minutes ago
Feature:Online Threat Prevention
We blocked this dangerous page for your protection: Dangerous pages attempt to install software that can harm the device, gather personal information or operate without your consent.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
I came here because I think it is something about IU...
k-pop iu GIF

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
If this isn't the right area to post, then please move it. Just here to share info, like everyone else. What you do with it is up to you, doesn't make a bit of difference to me.

You know it's interesting that after being on this site typing the reply, my malware protection is lighting up with warnings about threats trying to access my PC here.....

3 minutes ago
We blocked this dangerous page for your protection: Dangerous pages attempt to install software that can harm the device, gather personal information or operate without your consent.
Youtube Fashion GIF

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E

3 minutes ago
Sod off then, don't come back at all. We don't need more shitter dealers.

EIEIO

19/9/24
Wow, seems like a few people don't like new members posting on their turf. There is nothing wrong with my post. I'm not trying to sell anyone anything (I'm not a "dealer"). Not directing to any website, just providing a name and number for reference. I see you all doing the exact same thing. I thought this community was about sharing replica information and experiences (I see lots of that) but apparently it's more of a chest pounding, pissing contest.... I wonder if I would have posted pictures of say my real Patek or Rolex I would have had the same response.... Let's see.....

• Haha
Reactions: p0pperini and aHero

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E
Wow, seems like a few people don't like new members posting on their turf. There is nothing wrong with my post. I'm not trying to sell anyone anything (I'm not a "dealer"). Not directing to any website, just providing a name and number for reference. I see you all doing the exact same thing. I thought this community was about sharing replica information and experiences (I see lots of that) but apparently it's more of a chest pounding, pissing contest.... I wonder if I would have posted pictures of say my real Patek or Rolex I would have had the same response.... Let's see.....
Good pretending, like you know a lot about this forum but apparently you don't. Do you think this is Reddit, no one has ever taken a glimpse of a gen Rolex? Do you think just because the forum name is Replica Watch Info, so everyone here only has reps? Hard to imagine an aged guy can be this childish, SMH.

Reactions: TESLA760

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
Let's step back.

OP, congratulations on your replicas, they're fine. They are real Clean and decent replicas.

However, you have overpaid by 2-3x with these guys. Clearly with the Patek you can afford such things, but these replicas can be had for half the price on the forum dealers. You can do some reading about the forum TDs, standards, and policies, etc.

Don't take it as an offense, the forum gets these kind of posts everyday, many non dealers try to come on the forum to advertise their business since the forum is the largest source for replicas, and many of the time they are scammers.

It may seem like we're bashing you on the head for your post but your first post on the forum was to advertise a dealer, not to discuss your replicas or anything. Which is why it's shady. Spend some time here and you'll actually love how the community self polices this kind of stuff to keep members safe.

R2L

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
OP, we have 25 trusted dealers on this forum who have been vetted by administration and who have multiple reviews from (mostly) satisfied buyers. What does yours do that is better than those on the list?

Over the years we have had many new members rave about a particular non-trusted dealer that gave them an amazing deal, who have ended up as scammers. So members here tend to skeptical when another newbie shows up with a new dealer. If you are legit, tough it out. If you are a scammer then you wont last long here.

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
5/6/23
49°50′34.8″N 9°54′07.4″E

3 minutes ago
@Reaps @R2L and the mods who probably monitoring this. This is where my hostility begins if you care to know what is the trigger.

Reactions: R2L and Reaps

Reaps

25/9/22
@Reaps @R2L and the mods who probably monitoring this. This is where my hostility begins if you care to know what is the trigger.
I get it mate. Sometimes it does feel like we're fighting an endless tide. I started off the same. I think something that helps for me is reframing perspective.

If the OP is malicious and trolling, then he deserves the rage.

If the OP is not malicious but clueless/ignorant, then he deserves guidance.

I assume ignorance over maliciousness 90% off the time. However once they reveal true colors if they're malicious then feel free to blast them with a shotgun.

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
Top Poster Of Month
23/2/23
Canada
The guy I use is with IU Timepieces and can be reached via my pants zipper Mention you got this info on RWI and he will be sure to give you the prices he has been offering me ($450 - $500). If you want any additional detail about my purchases and/or experience, please DM me and I'll be glad to share. I can also provide more photos, videos, measurements, etc. IU will also send actual photos and videos of the products he sells. Anyway, hope this is helpful.
See the highlighted parts above you really do sound like you are advertising for this IU Timepieces (your own business) and saying that the members should mention RWI if reaching out.

Then saying if the members here want more information they should DM you and that sounds like you are wanting to do backdoor deals without being a vendor (trusted dealer) or a Certified member able to sell in M2M.

So you can understand how weary our members are, especially a new member whose first post is to advertise. Don't think our members would really want to do anything with the zipper in your pants (yellow highlight) but to each their own.

@Reaps you are getting kinder and gentler in your aging years. You have to stop hanging out with Feefo and picking up those bad traits ;)... Just kidding and you are becoming the voice of reason on here.

Reaps

25/9/22
See the highlighted parts above you really do sound like you are advertising for this IU Timepieces (your own business) and saying that the members should mention RWI if reaching out.

Then saying if the members here want more information they should DM you and that sounds like you are wanting to do backdoor deals without being a vendor (trusted dealer) or a Certified member able to sell in M2M.

So you can understand how weary our members are, especially a new member whose first post is to advertise. Don't think our members would really want to do anything with the zipper in your pants (yellow highlight) but to each their own.

@Reaps you are getting kinder and gentler in your aging years. You have to stop hanging out with Feefo and picking up those bad traits ;)... Just kidding and you are becoming the voice of reason on here.
Don't worry. I still got a little juice in me to destroy some hypebeasts.
youtube fighting GIF

EIEIO

19/9/24
Let's step back.

OP, congratulations on your replicas, they're fine. They are real Clean and decent replicas.

However, you have overpaid by 2-3x with these guys. Clearly with the Patek you can afford such things, but these replicas can be had for half the price on the forum dealers. You can do some reading about the forum TDs, standards, and policies, etc.

Don't take it as an offense, the forum gets these kind of posts everyday, many non dealers try to come on the forum to advertise their business since the forum is the largest source for replicas, and many of the time they are scammers.

It may seem like we're bashing you on the head for your post but your first post on the forum was to advertise a dealer, not to discuss your replicas or anything. Which is why it's shady. Spend some time here and you'll actually love how the community self polices this kind of stuff to keep members safe.
Thank you. My apologies if my OP came across as someone trying to solicit business, that was not my intent. Apparently there has been many that have come here to do that, which I was not aware of. I had seen many post like mine (the "my experience" type) and thought I would contribute. I will be more cautious on how I post in the future.

EIEIO

19/9/24

I see your point. When I asked the guy I buy from if he would offer similar prices to others he said he would if they mentioned I "referred them". Even said I could get compensated for doing so, which I replied I am not referring for money but rater just want to pass on a good deal. I don't want or need compensation for referring for a good deal to a supplier. I can see how people might think that though and apologize for coming across that way. As I mentioned in a previous reply, I will be more cautious in the future if I decide to share more experiences. I will say, as a side note, that I did try one of the TD and had a poor experience. Paid for a VSF Omega and received something of lesser quality (not VSF). I take the TD list with a grain of salt now

DD60

The Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
I will say, as a side note, that I did try one of the TD and had a poor experience. Paid for a VSF Omega and received something of lesser quality (not VSF). I take the TD list with a grain of salt now
It's very probable that you purchased through a fake sight for that particular TD. The TD's here have been vetted and are held to high standards by Administration and our members. Our TD'S would not jeopardize their status here by sending a lesser quality watch than what you ordered and approved QC for. There would not be enough financial gain for them to do so. If mistakes are made, they will work with the buyer to resolve it.
The TD section here provides the addresses to insure you are dealing with the original TD's. I am interested to know the TD name and website address you used that sent you something other than what you ordered.