• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My dumb luck so far.....

idontknow

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
24/5/11
Southwest
As of this point in time, I have been refunded for both the DOA and the MIA. I started a feedback thread over on TOS that was immediately chalked up to either mis-communication, or life getting in the way of the seller shipping in a timely manner/ignoring PM's/lying about ship date. If I were a betting man, I would bet that the seller had done this to others prior but I was the first to speak up.
Now I will just wait for my UPO from Lay. From all the feedback I have read about that particular watch it will be well worth waiting for.

madcatlancelot

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/08
Congrats on the "vintage sub", it looks great from photos and I bet it looks even better in person. :)

My luck so far has been ok, I've never had any of the experiences that you had with m-2-m sales, and the same goes with the purchases from TD (i can remember 3 issues out of so many purchases and all's been handled positively by the TD).

I can say that establishing a good rapport with the TD goes a long way in having great experiences with the purchases.