• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 2 first watches from Supermirrors

melvic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/9/18
France
Shipped back on the 19th of Dec.
No news since then...

I am quite desappointed with the very slow communication with sead...

More than 2 months from the order

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
It was not wise to ship it back to China for such a small issue. Hopefully your return works out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

melvic

28/9/18
France
I still have nothing. Since I am very disappointed, I will not by from him again... poor reactivity and communication.

Mexicoboy

Looking Around
MULTI ACCOUNT
16/1/19
Salut @Melvic,
The bubbles on the glass were not visible on the QC pictures ?
Bon courage

melvic

28/9/18
France
Salut Mexicoboy ,
Unfortunately not. I don't know if they were there at that time or if it is during the travel. Or if it is the same watch on the picture...
Merci.

Spooky27

12/2/19
Did you get this resolved? Sead has always been responsive towards me.

Lastn06

Horology Curious
9/3/19
Chattanooga Tennessee
Beautiful watches, great pics. Im talking to him now. Is there a website that you used to make your decision, or just sent pics/ ideas of what you wanted. Thank you for sharing your pictures and your experience.

thanks in advance
Lastn06

Lastn06

Horology Curious
9/3/19
Chattanooga Tennessee
Congratulations on the purchase's
you will not be disappointed. Sead hooked me up with a super awesome roly for the wife and it is absolutely beautiful. Even better than the pics he sent to me.
While you may wait awhile, sead will always and provide exactly what your hoping for. I cant say enough about him, he answered every question i had and always kept me updated with shipping progress. You picked a winner with him.
enjoy your watches