• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 1st Rolex 126610LV Starbuck October 2023 fresh from Clean Factory

FussyBuyer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/23
Dear friends,

Just received my 1st Rolex rep today from a non TD in China. I was told by the seller that there are many fake Clean watches and this one is 100% genuine from clean and I believe him because I did visit a few underground rep watch seller before pulling a trigger on this one and I did notice 2 other clean Starbuck just did not feel good on my hand and there were some misalignment with the letter and crown logo in the inner stainless steel surround (not sure what is the correct term for it ). This one however seems perfect. However I'm not sure about the minute arm though as it seems longer than it should based on what I read online about the gen but I could be wrong.
Really happy with it. Since there is a refund policy as long as I don't peel off the protective film, I thought of leaving it on for a few days to see if it breaks down or not.

Being super excited for having my first rolex and also for being a new member here, I thought of sharing my joy with everyone that might be interested here. Please do forgive me if the picture was not taken properly as I am using my iphone for it and its night time over here.
Here goes nothing. Do let me know if you want any more pics of it. I'll be more than happy to share it when I have the time.

Reactions: oleatobog

FussyBuyer

11/10/23
Actually, I just realized the inner crown is off center after having looked at the picture again after uploading. Seems to be placed to the left of the 12 o'clock position 😭

Reactions: watchseer

FussyBuyer

11/10/23
Very common amongst gen Rolexes. That's not really an issue.
Thank for so much for that info. I’m relieved to hear that. I’ll still inform the seller tomorrow morning to see if he can rectify it since its still exchangeable. Just wanna take the opportunity to test out his after sales service as well. Thanks again TESLA760☺️🍺

Reactions: TESLA760

john442

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/4/10
The Cold Canadian North
Actually, I just realized the inner crown is off center after having looked at the picture again after uploading. Seems to be placed to the left of the 12 o'clock position 😭
Man, my OCD would have me twitching everytime i looked at it.
Im waiting for my QC pics for the same watch, hope its lined up nicely.

Reactions: FussyBuyer

FussyBuyer

11/10/23
An update picture as promised. Gorgeous piece. The seller said I could send back and get it changed but since I realized the only flaw was the rehault crown misalignment and which is also common with the gen, I decided to keep it instead of the risk of sending it back and getting a worse replacement. Hope you guys like it. Mind my finger prints and the reflection of my super dehydrated skin.

Reactions: Pops3434

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Man, my OCD would have me twitching everytime i looked at it.
Im waiting for my QC pics for the same watch, hope its lined up nicely.
So if your AD " assuming you have one" called and said we have this watch for you. You'd show up, ask for a loupe and reject the watch because of this ?

• Haha
Reactions: HootschiGootschi

Pops3434

Known Member
13/7/23
USA
An update picture as promised. Gorgeous piece. The seller said I could send back and get it changed but since I realized the only flaw was the rehault crown misalignment and which is also common with the gen, I decided to keep it instead of the risk of sending it back and getting a worse replacement. Hope you guys like it. Mind my finger prints and the reflection of my super dehydrated skin.
Very nice! and yeah I’ve heard of that happening quite often. Wise decision. Congratulations!🍻

• Love

HootschiGootschi

„105 OR 1=1“
Patron
Certified
6/2/19
HG in da house
Such a line up mismatch might be corrected to some extent
It looks like the dial / movement is minimal twisted,
which happens to the Rolex guys aswell.

Nice watch indeed

Last edited:

john442

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
9/4/10
The Cold Canadian North
So if your AD " assuming you have one" called and said we have this watch for you. You'd show up, ask for a loupe and reject the watch because of

So if your AD " assuming you have one" called and said we have this watch for you. You'd show up, ask for a loupe and reject the watch because of this ?
I do and i have used a loupe at an AD, why not........you check for imperfections at a diamond store.