• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My 1st oder, Submariner 116610 Black ZZF with Jtime

Klin7on

Horology Curious
22/7/19
Hi Guys, It’s my 1st order with Mr. Li and as expected from written reviews with him, He is very fast with responses and queries via whatsapp.

I thank Mr. Li for answering all my questions about the watch. Thanks to RWI as well, if it wasn’t for this forum, I wouldn’t be able to find a good trusted rep dealers.
I am still waiting for a QC pictures from Mr. Li, Hope I could share it all to you guys for a reference. Until then.

fabrymac

Horology Curious
16/8/19
Just got notice from DHL that my ZZF Sub has been shipped. Great communication with LI, fast replies, clear QC pics. Can't wait for my watch to be delivered !

Klin7on

Horology Curious
22/7/19
Hi Guys, I received the QC pics after 2days, Unfortunately I haven’t been able to upload it.. There’s an error on my desktop, I will still try to reupload again when I’m free.. Thanks for Mr. Li for a great service! Thumbs and highly recommended seller here in RWI..

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

chilidog

Supporter
17/3/06
I don't think you're allowed to post QC pics on this forum . . .

Reactions: ELP50

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
I don't think you're allowed to post QC pics on this forum . . .

It’s not allowed to post qc pics asking members look for flaws. It is allowed to post a qc pic with a specific question.
Op just shares his qc pictures without asking for flaws. He has even got the watch already. In my opinion there’s no harm done here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moza and jtimewatch

Klin7on

Horology Curious
22/7/19
Thanks for the info guys, I hope I didn’t break any specific rules about sharing QC pics. You got a newbie here :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Last edited:

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
Wow that Rehaut looks nice. How does it look now that you've got your hands on it (the watch in general, I mean)? I ordered the GMF Batman from Li recently and was a little upset about all the noise that the rotor makes... but the watch itself is gorgeous and the movement has help up thus far just fine. Overall, I'm completely satisfied.

ELP50

Looking Around
27/8/19
LI is the Best - purchased a GMF Batman and I am totally satisfied. I will continue to give JTime and Li my business.

Jaberj

Looking Around
2/10/19
[h=2]Is Li even as responsive as they say he is? I’ve sent a payment of $432 through WU 2 days ago (he was replying back then) and sent him the receipt. He hasn’t answered since then and did not give me confirmation. Am I overreacting or should I wait? Would this also be because of the Chinese holiday?[/h]

Thanks!
(newbie here ;))

Typelements

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/8/19
EU
Is Li even as responsive as they say he is? I’ve sent a payment of $432 through WU 2 days ago (he was replying back then) and sent him the receipt. He hasn’t answered since then and did not give me confirmation. Am I overreacting or should I wait? Would this also be because of the Chinese holiday?

Thanks!
(newbie here ;))

Relax, i'm waiting for two watches and received QC for one so far, but indeed Oct 1-7 is national day holiday in China. On average Li responds really quick.

Last edited:

Jaberj

Looking Around
2/10/19
Great. Thank you. It’s my first time blindly purchasing a rep and facing this gap in communication. Got me worried. I hope I get a response soon.

Reactions: WRAPPSWISS

WRAPPSWISS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/7/19
Great. Thank you. It’s my first time blindly purchasing a rep and facing this gap in communication. Got me worried. I hope I get a response soon.

I paid for my sub about 5 days ago, havnt gotten my QC pics just yet. hows things going on your end now?

sickopsycho

15/6/19
NC, USA
LI is the Best - purchased a GMF Batman and I am totally satisfied. I will continue to give JTime and Li my business.

How is the rotor on that GMF Batman? Was it a little noisy? I understand it's a common flaw, especially in the 3186CHS movement.