• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Most accurate Rolex Replica? (from your experience)

Mopfloyd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/8/20
How about the 2.5 .
The mix n matcher . A concoction of rep parts from different reps that make an even reppier rep ?

noobwatch76

I am serious. And don’t call me Shirley
Patron
Certified
6/7/16
Texas
This is a ”what’s the best sub?” question. Do your own work, your a big boy now. Spoon feeding only teaches you the snap of the spoon.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: kavorca1

Ex-ki

I'm Pretty Popular
8/9/12
France
Here's your simplified list based on selection criteria you're presenting so far:

1. Average - anything under $300. You can wear it anywhere (except the water activities) with no friends involved.
2. Above average - anything under $600. You can even wear it anywhere, among friends with little interest in watches.
3. Semi Pro - Lite Franken - anything under $1000. Gen parts will help nicely disguise your rep in your friends eyes.
4. Pro - Full blown Franken - $TBD. Top tier of the Rep Game. So many GEN parts, your fake watch will fool any of your friends, even them pesky "watch experts".
5. GEN - Congratulations! You don't have to fool anyone - you OWN IT.

Is there anything else you want me to add to the list, please send more info.

Yes and no. Depends on the level of expertise of people. Members here are passionate, normal people are far away from that. They wear their watches without worrying about the details.

Last edited:

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Yes and no. Depends on the level of expertise of people. Members here are passionate, normal people are far away from that. They wear their watches without worrying about the details.

Basically the only problem here seems to be the lack of understanding of the written word:
Here's your simplified list based on selection criteria you're presenting so far:
The only one that seems to "worry" is actually OP himself. Thats what I thought until now.
source.gif