• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Moonwatch project question

shokobo

Horology Curious
8/6/13
Thanks for the information.

I have managed to miss it...
However, it was re-listed after it was sold but pulled off by the seller without explanation after a few days.

Maybe the buyer found something he didn't like about it and registered a complain after he saw it was re-listed.

Shokobo

Five of Clubs

Renowned Member
18/2/10
Thanks for the information.

I have managed to miss it...
However, it was re-listed after it was sold but pulled off by the seller without explanation after a few days.

Maybe the buyer found something he didn't like about it and registered a complain after he saw it was re-listed.

Shokobo

Actually, the buyer never paid and the seller sold it (presumably to another bidder from the first auction). After realizing that it sold for less than what I thought it would go for, then seeing it relisted, I started figuring out how to place a big bid on that case. However, the listing was pulled before I got my chance. :(

When I inquired about it to the seller, he said it had already shipped. Now I'm back checking eBay like a maniac. This really is a sickness!

shokobo

Horology Curious
8/6/13
I agree, this really is a sickness.
I was disappointed to see the auction pulled off by the seller.

Also, after paying so much money this year on watch parts, I decided not to buy anything with any horological relation.

(Unless it's a reasonably priced Omega 321 movement. Or a Seamaster300 165.014. Or any Jenny Caribbean :D::D::D:)

Shokobo