• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MOON WATCH 50th anny from HONT it s the day to post!

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
It s the day to post my new Moony from Hont
first i went to say that it s very difficult to shoot this one, no AR... and become crazy to no have reflet...
second, this watch is notified 40mm by dealer, but it s the bezel size, wihout the crown, the case make 42mm, and thats a good news!!!:eek: :) :) :)
mvt china lemania,manuel
+the look
+ good size( for me)42
+ nice mvt
+ love the alternance between brusched and polished piece
+story of the watch
-rivet on strap
-no really accurate watch( mvt, subdial)
-no AR, lot of reflet on glass
-i cant go on the moon with it:p
DSC07430.jpg

DSC07432.jpg

DSC07439.jpg

DSC07440.jpg

DSC07495.jpg

DSC07499.jpg

DSC07491.jpg

DSC07482.jpg

DSC07483.jpg

DSC07237.jpg

DSC07225.jpg

DSC07223.jpg

DSC07226.jpg

DSC07229.jpg

DSC07263.jpg

DSC07474.jpg

3 MYTHIC WATCHES
DSC07479.jpg

DSC07494.jpg

DSC07535.jpg

IF YOU READ THIS, YOU LOOK ALL THANKS ;-)

OmegaPOFL

Renowned Member
10/3/09
niceeeeeeee!!!

what are you gonna do with that gun mister? shoot it into space? :lol:

orel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/1/09
I love it , the garage box seems to be nice too :twisted:
Wear it well :D
From wich seller you got it ?

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
butch6393 said:
I want to make love to that watch :D :D :D

let s me take out first PLEASE :D :D
@MrQuark100 oh no no, 1:1 rep moony doesn t exist, is the rep from Hont
@ Astro kill .... sorry secret mission ;-)
@thanks orel

watchfiend

31/3/09
Hey there MEYER8888

Did the Omega box come with the watch as standard from Hont or did you have to pay extra?

Great pics also

Officine Replica

3/7/09
watchfiend said:
Hey there MEYER8888

Did the Omega box come with the watch as standard from Hont or did you have to pay extra?

Great pics also

This, seeing the box and warranty cards was shocking and exciting :mrgreen:

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
That is such a beautiful watch! The Lemania/Seagull is really beautiful. I've been on the verge on pulling the trigger on that one several times. The thing holding me back is that one of my colleagues has the gen and although he is not that interested in watches the subdial spacing and the hour running subdial @6 is simply a too big givaway. But still, simply beautiful! Congrats, and thanks for the photos! (I could still buy one but not wear it at work... Hmmmm... :D )

Xplodr

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
thanks for kinds words guys, exploder you right, the only modd i will make on this one is to glue the hand at 6, so will stay only the sub dial spacing

Officine Replica

3/7/09
Exploder said:
That is such a beautiful watch! The Lemania/Seagull is really beautiful. I've been on the verge on pulling the trigger on that one several times. The thing holding me back is that one of my colleagues has the gen and although he is not that interested in watches the subdial spacing and the hour running subdial @6 is simply a too big givaway. But still, simply beautiful! Congrats, and thanks for the photos! (I could still buy one but not wear it at work... Hmmmm... :D )

Xplodr

What's wrong with the subdial at 6? (yes noob question)

And Meyer did you have to pay extra for the Omega Box??

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
Officine Replica said:
Exploder said:

Xplodr

What's wrong with the subdial at 6? (yes noob question) the hand at 6 on the gen work only with chrono, on the rep the hand turn with the hour, it s easy to fix, and glue it

yes by aoobuy.com, 27$ if i good remember

Exploder

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
MEYER8888 said:
thanks for kinds words guys, exploder you right, the only modd i will make on this one is to glue the hand at 6, so will stay only the sub dial spacing

Aha! You can simply glue it stuck? How? Is there a tuto for that? If not, please make sure you take a lot of photos in the process! It may come in handy :D

Xplodr

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
i make it with my watchmaker, i ask him if i can take pictures , if yes i will post it here

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
The anniversary was 40 years ago. I remember because the 21st of July 1969, was my 11th birthday and I will be 51 tomorrow not 61. (I hope so anyway) :roll: :roll:

MEYER8888

Renowned Member
19/9/07
yes Guru , Ambone, like i say in negative point ( you not read :wink: ) this is not a accurate watch, also, no moony are accurate at day! so i take this one for the look, the nice mvt and a fair price.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
The anniversary was 40 years ago.
And a gold star for hambone! No one else noticed? Realy? Geeeze fellas . . .

Nice piece Myer. great pics too. The dealers should use some of our pics instead of the crappy ones some of them persist in using.

Col.

Officine Replica

3/7/09
MEYER8888 said:
Officine Replica said:
Exploder said:

Xplodr

What's wrong with the subdial at 6? (yes noob question) the hand at 6 on the gen work only with chrono, on the rep the hand turn with the hour, it s easy to fix, and glue it

yes by aoobuy.com, 27$ if i good remember

Thanks! :D