• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Montblanc Timewalker chrono questions

gaspot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/07
I have the same Timewalker chrono (asian 7750) as reviewed here: http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=236289

Is it just me or is this watch actually meant to be quite loose on your wrist? The clasp on this is wierd.. it only gives about an inch extra when it is open. My Datejust clasp gives about 3 inches when open.

So on this timewalker, I've removed a few links, and now I have to force it through my fist with the clasp open, and when I close the clasp, it is still quite loose on the wrist. Feels like I need to remove another link, but then I may not be able to get it through my fist. :(

Also, sometimes the chrono second-hand doesn't reset perfectly to zero. It resets to about two ticks to the right of zero. are there any tricks or methods to fix this?

brep

6/6/07
AFA the chrono - do some searching. I know there are a couple of posts about this issue on the 7750. I believe some members have posted that you need to run the chrono for an extended time - something along those lines.

Camris

Known Member
21/5/07
Do you have a pic of the clasp? It sounds like it might be a butterfly and open on two sides but with out a pic i can't tell you for sure.

Calix

gaspot

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/3/07
Holy CRAP!!! The thing does indeed open twice! Wow..

I would just open one end of the clasp and think that was it... [smilie=banghead.gif]

Thanks for pointing that out Calix.