• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mods suggestions: ARF 126600 SD43 franken

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
79772033_480358845942058_7561544246801465344_n.jpg

nasar73

26/8/18
LuoIsBoss Was lucky to pick the real thing up yesterday from Rolex. Photo of my genuine one with rep!
Seriously these reps are sooo good these days. Tempted to flip the real one and keep the rep!!!!
But can't.... rep will be sold. It's only 2 weeks old and barely worn. Will upload advert to sale at weekend.

LuoIsBoss

I'm Pretty Popular
6/6/17
Scandinavia
LuoIsBoss Was lucky to pick the real thing up yesterday from Rolex. Photo of my genuine one with rep!
Seriously these reps are sooo good these days. Tempted to flip the real one and keep the rep!!!!
But can't.... rep will be sold. It's only 2 weeks old and barely worn. Will upload advert to sale at weekend.

I can't tell a difference between your gen and my franken haha. Only the CG's. It's insane.

Reactions: nasar73

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Tbh... I'm still thinking an ARF/Noob hybrid would be the cheapest and closest to gen.

ARF Bracelet is superior...Noob hands/noob dial are more ivory (correct) tone...
I think the noob case is better too... and the ARF caseback fits the noob one is slightly too thick.

Unsure about the bezels... but I think I will bite the bullet and buy them both in the new year and make some weird franken model... haha

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Tbh... I'm still thinking an ARF/Noob hybrid would be the cheapest and closest to gen.

ARF Bracelet is superior...Noob hands/noob dial are more ivory (correct) tone...
I think the noob case is better too... and the ARF caseback fits the noob one is slightly too thick.

Unsure about the bezels... but I think I will bite the bullet and buy them both in the new year and make some weird franken model... haha

I have bought the new noob. The bezel insert is really good. The bezel action is good but there is movement in it up and down. The dial is excellent bracelet is better than the v10 sub but not as good as the arf

Reactions: Sonofalich

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
LuoIsBoss Could you share some more pictures of your bezel insert, with the plating mod... trying to work out if I need this doing or not. Looks great btw the whole build! Envious (in a good way!) haha :)