• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Modder "WANTED" in Prague.....

TIBYMENDEZ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/4/22
EU
Hello guys, has from the subject i am searching a modder in Prague Czech Republic because i want to send my SUB 1226613 to Nykz19 for plating but i don't
want to send all the watch, i am paranoid for controls or maybe the watch can be stolen or lost by the postal service.
I need to disconnect the bezel and crown guard the bracelet is something simple and i can do it on my own with my tools so i can send only the parts to be plated in correct way, VSF has some orange gold and i don't like it.
Thank you very much in advance for letting me know.
Greetings

Hoovie

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
28/4/23
EU
Thanks Nikz, I phrased it poorly, what I meant was if there's any realiable modder/watch maker in Prague willing to work on reps. :)

waxed

20/10/11
@TIBYMENDEZ @Hoovie Did you ever find a watchmaker in Prague? I live here as well and am interested in someone doing some work on a few of my reps. I've been sending to Domi in Germany, but he's very busy and it takes a while some time (understandably).

TIBYMENDEZ

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/4/22
EU
Hi, suddenly nothing i need a watchsmith too to check one watch....
i don't know anybody here available for work on reps.
Greetings