• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Missrepresentation

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
A very sad turn of events indeed. Wasn't like he was going to be out of pocket, in fact, the opposite. Crazy.

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Why not respond ;
This doesn't make sense
Why open the thread then ;

sent from middle earth

Why not respond : because come on guys, we all know that there's a lot of wolves pack out there, just waiting to tear some flesh appart, I wouldn't respond either in his situation :lol:

Why open the thread : because he must have legitimately thought he was in the right and that he was unfairly treated here, this was not the right course of action, he was warned this would not be good but it's a forum where we believe in free speech

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Sorry....I kinda feel like this one needs to stay close to the front until it's resolved. Completely unacceptable.

Reactions: Katarsis and Tucker

kami2112

Watchlover and Collector from Germany
30/7/12
Germany
The problem is that Halien is gone and will never save the problem. He made it public as he thought he s right and I am a stupid guy. He fooled me and on top he tried to tell you that I am the bad guy who wears the watch several days and than I just decided to get it back. With all this lies he just wanted your support but it turned in the other direction.
Guys... I am so happy to see that our community is trustful honest and classy.
Yes I made a bead experience but I will never loose my trust and faith in our family here.
You made me feel better with all your comments and support.
Actually Halien you can still come on the right side and just apologize for your wrong behavior and show some respect.

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L09 mit Tapatalk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I think you're being very unfair. Perhaps poor Halien is just having a bad time. Maybe his house burnt down in the Australian bushfires. Our his evil twin brother ate his homework or something. I'm sure there's a perfectly logical reason for Halien hiding like a little girl when caught scamming.

Btw, who the feck is Miss Representation. Miss World, yes, Miss Universe, ditto, but Miss Representation? Miss Taken more like.

vortex4me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/20
In my recent sale ive got the the problem where i need to refund the whole purchase of watch to the buyer because he found mark that cen be seen on the photos but the question here is how to devide beeing scammed from the buyer.

Is missrepresentation that you didnt saw the mark on the watch when you got it and buyer can use this against you? Ive send the buyer watch he wear it whole day for now for couple of days and now wants an refund and using missrepresentation as reason to do so.

Its so easy to abuse this rule by

1. Find a watch that have a mark
2. Try to understand if sellers knows about it
3. If not buy the watch wear it for couple days and then blame that he stated the watch wrongly so i you can get a refund

when i bought the watch mark was there and the seller stated new i didnt saw this mark as first because watch is not that big as on photos in the hand you always get an smal thing right? The watch practicaly sit whole life in my watch box when i was selling the watch i put the condition from previouse sell as i didnt wear it

So please explain me how to devide breaking the rules as an buyer and seller

When the buyer contacted you wanting a refund, you should have done it. Any damage or scuffs, should have been documented for the buyer to make a decision to buy or not. If the watch is damaged, it’s not practically brand new. You have tarnished your integrity and that’s something that’s very hard to get back, if at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Raddave

kami2112

30/7/12
Germany
I contacted him right now via whatsapp as I still want an answer..
Will keep you updated if he answers..
I don't know why but he forgot to block me on whatsapp.. Hahah

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I contacted him right now via whatsapp as I still want an answer..
Will keep you updated if he answers..
I don't know why but he forgot to block me on whatsapp.. Hahah

Did he have the decency to respond to you on WhatsApp? I haven't forgotten him or what he did to you. For some reason this one bothers me.... probably in part because he actually called himself out in a half witted attempt to get members to agree with his actions.

kami2112

30/7/12
Germany
Did he have the decency to respond to you on WhatsApp? I haven't forgotten him or what he did to you. For some reason this one bothers me.... probably in part because he actually called himself out in a half witted attempt to get members to agree with his actions.
You nailed it brother... What hurts me most is the fact that he wants to show you all that I am a scammer and the bad one and so he tries to piss on my reputation by opening this redicolous threat after he took my money and send me sth I would never buy if he would be honest..
Anyway thing like this happen in this world.
But opening a threat and telling all this lies to put me on the cheater wall is s th I have never seen before..