• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Milgauss Order.... Minor issue Tony sorted it out!

85genius

Known Member
14/5/14
I bought one of the Blue milgauss from Tonys Crazy sale (my third order from Tony) and when it arrived I was really impressed with the quality especially at the price, basically the same money I paid for my 21j from Reg but for an ETA clone version and basically everything else about the watch was on par with the Narikaa version apart from the clasp.

The clasp just wasn't as good quality as the one on Reg's offering and also it broke within a couple of hours of wearing it, not a major issue just one of the push pins that holds it together wasnt right so kept coming out and the edges of the pin were pretty sharp so kept scratching my arm. I tried glueing it in place and it held for a few hours but then worked its way loose again, so I dropped tony an email asking what he suggested to get the pin to stay in, he basically just suggested what I had already tried so when I told him it hadn't worked he offered to send out a replacement clasp.

After a month of waiting patiently I hadn't heard anything so I sent Tony an email to which he replied he had ordered it directly with the factory and had expected them to ship it to me so he would re order. I waited another month or so which took me to yesterday and I was looking in my watch box deciding what to wear and remembered to chase it up again. Good news it was tony sent me the tracking number which showed my replacement had already landed in the UK, and it was delivered today! Going to fit the clasp on the watch when I get home and then wear it out for the first time properly.

So basically there's two morals to this story

1. Tony is a great dealer
  2. Patience is a must in this game!! Trusted dealers are trusted for a reason if you have a problem be calm and reasonable and they will sort it out... Eventually