• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Milgauss from Stan

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
Last week I bought a Milgauss from a member on another forum. The watch was ok for the price I paid, but was sporting a mineral crystal, and sub par case and bracelet. I decided to give Stan a shout and I'm so glad I did. Stan gave me a GREAT price on a Milgauss with a sapphire crystal and the proper green AR tint. The case and bracelet are much better than the other one. The best thing is, Stan got the watch on Saturday, and I got it today. Thanks for a great watch and blazing delivery, Stan.

This watch is smaller than the one I bought and then sold, but it looks the same size as my Submariner, so I don't know which is more correct. Either way, I'm really happy with it.

DSCF2336.jpg

DSCF2337.jpg

Tried to get a shot of the green crystal. This is the best I could do. Looks amazing in person.

DSCF2339.jpg

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
I've been eyeing those Milgauss's lately. I saw a guy wearing a gen and thought: "that's a nice looking watch!"

great looking watch you have too!

One question for you...

How is the crystal green like that?!

Looks way awesome!

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
I've been eyeing those Milgauss's lately. I saw a guy wearing a gen and thought: "that's a nice looking watch!"

great looking watch you have too!

One question for you...

How is the crystal green like that?!

Looks way awesome!

I assume its a coating on the crystal. It does look pretty cool when the light catches it right.

Bronzy

I'm Pretty Popular
4/12/09
So stunning I contacted Stan... and he had one so I'm snatching it! Your review got me! Thanks!