• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Merry Christmas Wristies and Eye Candy thread 24th Dec. - 30th Dec. 2018

frankfrank

Beaches
6/2/16
S0dZA.jpg

Adrian8741

Known Member
30/6/18
A belated merry Christmas to you all, really hope everyone had a wonderful day yesterday and will continue to enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

Santa 'forgot' me this year, which is actually a bonus as I've been told I can add another piece to my collection as compensation. Thinking of a Seiko diver, but for now I'm still really enjoying this PAM 111.

S0liL.jpg

S0gJK.jpg

S0FXe.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]H
i, Gang! Hope Christmas was all you hoped it would be; now, comes New Year's Eve and day. Today, this rarely worn SO&CO New York GMT-MASTER 11 homage, acquired from amazon.com. I had come across an article about SO & CO watches & proceeded to order a few and was truly amazed at their quality for such reasonable prices. I have several SUB & GMT homages (all quartz) that have a rugged construct as well as BONA FIDE 100 meters water resistance that works-- I've had several of the SUBS in the swimming pool and had nary a problem with moisture. On this GMT, the GMT hand works & is independently adjustable. Pretty neat! dave:​
[/FONT]

AND ONE MORE FOR GOOD MEASURE!