• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[FOR SALE] Mega SuperFranken 116500LN Daytona - Rare Shining Beauty

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16
About
Mega SuperFranken 116500LN Daytona - Rare Shining Beauty
Willing to Ship to?
WW
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Wire / Swift
Movement Details?
SA4130
Piece Origin?
M2M - https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/mega-superfranken-daytona-116500ln-rare-shining-beauty.10956452/
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Great
Why Are You Selling?
Renewing collection
Asking Price?
Trade Value / Cost:
Currency Accepted?
EUR
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Stuvetjee
Shipping Costs?
50 EUR (Depends on country)
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Got this incredible build from member @danix84 and added brand new gen pushers and gen crown to this build to make it perfect.

This watch is basically 100% gen now except the movement. I was planning to add a gen movement inside if i could find one, or add gen parts to movement, but don't see it neccessery so kept as is. Movement is working and keeping time perfectly with all functions.

+++ New gen parts (pushers and crown in blisters) are also bought from the seller @danix84 with the watch for additional €1.450 including installation. He sourced the parts, and his watchmaker installed them for me.

Link to previous sale: https://forum.replica-watch.info/th...aytona-116500ln-rare-shining-beauty.10956452/

Selling for €11.950

I can sell without gen bracelet for €9.720

Parts:

- Genuine Brand New Rolex Case 116503
- Genuine Brand New Daytona Bracelet with Gen Box and Full Links (I sold previous bracelet for using with OF but changed my mind, bought brand new gen one.)
- Genuine Blistered Rolex Glass Double AR B25-7000-3-C1 with Gen Gasket
- Genuine Rolex 116500LN Dial Black
- Genuine Rolex 116500LN Ceramic Bezel
- Genuine Rolex 116500LN Full Hands Set
- Genuine Blistered New Pushers Set
- Genuine Blistered New Crown
- SA4130 Movement

All parts 100% gen except movement.

Selling because of having too many gen and rep steel sport watches, i'm updating my collection to PM models. Not sure if i want to sell this, can't find any other again.

I got this one instead of buying gen for ~ $25K. Still very happy that i got this one instead of going for gen from grey market.

I don't have any rush or need to sell this one, it's a beautiful build and i'm sure this one is the best or one of the best Daytona frankens out there. Also it's a very good deal. So price is firm.

Photos:

KQe9wK.jpeg

KQeI8Q.jpeg

KQeyzR.jpeg

KQe8i1.jpeg

KQetG4.jpeg

KQel8c.jpeg

KQeP3i.jpeg

KQedc5.jpeg

KQewiF.jpeg

KQeMS2.jpeg

KQeuLE.jpeg

KQevrn.jpeg

KQe7E3.jpeg

KQeN3s.jpeg

KQeRyY.jpeg

KQef4D.jpeg

KQeFck.jpeg

--

Will be shipped from EU (Spain)

If any interests outside EU, i can also ship from TR. I'm constantly between EU and TR. Packages sent from TR never had any customs issues with any country. Especially US.

Rolex box is not included.

I will ship in strong packaging. Buyer assumes customs and shipping risk. I will not be responsible once the watch leaves my hands but will do everything in my capacity to help the buyer if a situation arises.

I reserve the right to choose the buyer.

More photos available at previous sale thread. To remind - new bracelet, gen pushers & crown added after that photos.

rnewbie

Known Member
Patron
Certified
7/10/07
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: RX7GP

eiwood

Panerai Curious
Patron
Certified
10/12/21
US
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Havitetty

21/8/17

jetsby1

Supporter
Certified
4/4/22
NYC

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16

MYHABIT89

Known Member
8/3/22

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17

Last edited:

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16

Reactions: DD60

danix84

Patron
Certified
13/3/16

zkramez

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/12/20

RX7GP

🦁
Supporter
Patron
Certified
16/2/16

Reactions: danix84

Panda

🐼
Patron
Certified
10/11/21