• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mega Help with QC photo for a YM and a DJ MOP by clean

stefanomapo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/19
Hi Guys, mega help needed here.

I receive QC photo for my 126655 and a 36mm dj MOP.

The ym looks great and i don't see any imperfection, do you confirm?

On the other side the DJ seems good except the "11" diamond, seems tilted to the right, i'm wrong?

thank you very much!

stefano

***mod edit: irrelevant pics deleted

KBdo43.jpeg

KBdi3E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Please reread QC rules, general questions like "does it look good" are not allowed. If it looks good to you, then it will float.

Regarding your more specific question on the MOP diamond dial, yes it does seem a bit tilted. But I have to warn you, diamond dials rarely are perfectly aligned, if you change this one the next could be worse. Your case doesn't seem as bad as others I've seen tbh.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
The ym looks great and i don't see any imperfection, do you confirm?
You can't ask for general "does my QC look good?" advice here. I'm sure you've read these, but just in case (and for the benefit of others):

Regarding the DJ... yes it's a little off. Whether that's unacceptable is up to you.

Reactions: Dave2302

stefanomapo

10/6/19
Sory guys, i did'nt know that, buy you are saying the dial is off but not to bad, and is probable to receive a worst dial, right?

thank you very much, means a lot for me!

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Sory guys, i did'nt know that, buy you are saying the dial is off but not to bad, and is probable to receive a worst dial, right?

thank you very much, means a lot for me!
Yes. You must understand a watchmaking job like applying indizes or even more some "stones" on a MOP dial is a job ypu can do once. Removing and replacing is high-risky for breaking a dial and then you have to trash it. Since it is no high end gen brand with standarts high as the moon, just tike it - it looks good and no one would notice:)

stefanomapo

10/6/19
Yes. You must understand a watchmaking job like applying indizes or even more some "stones" on a MOP dial is a job ypu can do once. Removing and replacing is high-risky for breaking a dial and then you have to trash it. Since it is no high end gen brand with standarts high as the moon, just tike it - it looks good and no one would notice:)
thank you very much! i think i'll accept it! for you the YM looks great right?

THANK YOU!!!!