• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MBW/MBK APROO EOD!!!

dadog13

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
since this one was advertised with the new asian 7750 28.800 bhp...it would be nice to hear if it is so or not...i won't definitely gonna open the caseback for inspection, but i would like to know...

as for the AP ROO Volcano & AP ROO rubber bezel, that's a good info...now i have time to put some money aside...seems that after PAM's this AP fever is gonna be expensive...

Just another info TTK...i would like to know if the EOD has been shipped to me...no need for tr. numb. just a basic info if it is on the way or not...

juanstar

Known Member
30/5/07
Hi TTK,

they 're moving onto 2x new watches...AP ROO Volcano....and the Rubber bezel /strap AP ROO....available in about 2x months....I will be taking advance orders via deposit.....watch for further details.

About those volcano and rubber clad, could give use more details about the straps,
rubber/leather?
buckle/deployent?
"Regular"/hornedback?

Last how/when to book one?

Dario33

19/5/06
Eagerly anticipating the release of these two new ROO's -- love them both. :D

italiano17771

Renowned Member
Supporter
5/5/07
Dario33 said:
Eagerly anticipating the release of these two new ROO's -- love them both. :D

i am in the same boat, but i cant justify paying that much for an old 7750. very disappointed about hearing that.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Great watch and great review mate.. :) Thanks for sharing your experience.

I likethis EOD..but its an old engine..