• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

MB and F legacy machine reveal

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Pretty good! Subdials are definitely flatter than gen but overall seems like a nice rep

Too bad huh. Anyhow, if the price is right i might get it to. The biggest deal for me is the tiny incorrect balance wheel :(

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Oh man! What a shame! It would suck to get called out by millions of MB&F Police patrolling the streets looking for Flat Subdials, Tiny Balance Wheel and Rotor.

How could the rep factories do such a thing!!! and they dare to charge us 0.625% of the Gen and not deliver us a 1:1 MB&F.

Wow Appalling!!

#CantStuntThisOnInsta

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
MB&F Usain Bolt running seconds at 4 o'clock - better if they did the fake PR subdial there..don't understand whaythey opted for the seconds, they've ruined a potentially very nice rep.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
MB&F Usain Bolt running seconds at 4 o'clock - better if they did the fake PR subdial there..don't understand whaythey opted for the seconds, they've ruined a potentially very nice rep.

#timeflieswithmb&f

Reactions: Bendori

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18

First time I see this speed in secs hand. It's a pity this V1

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
Oh man! What a shame! It would suck to get called out by millions of MB&F Police patrolling the streets looking for Flat Subdials, Tiny Balance Wheel and Rotor.

How could the rep factories do such a thing!!! and they dare to charge us 0.625% of the Gen and not deliver us a 1:1 MB&F.

Wow Appalling!!

#CantStuntThisOnInsta

and the seconds instead of PR...

#CantStandTheseFuckups

Reactions: vcappp

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer

didn't even realise that. Too bad, not gonna buy it i think.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
shame for the speedy second hard. Not sure why they would do that. Don't really care that it's a second instead of PR, but it look weird at that speed

Last edited:

Almog

Known Member
22/5/18
shame for the speedy second hard. Not sure why they would do that. Don't really care that it's a second instead of PR, but it look weird at that speed

Exactly, its just one mess up more than I'm willing to tolerate... I was ready to embrace the balance wheel, the sec instead of PR, even the automatic winding, damn it MB&F is probably my favorite brand and I was really waiting for this one.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
If they ever did a V2 of this, either they should adopt the 30 second counter like the Shanghai watch - or make it a fake PR like the gen.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
No one I know would call this a fake (most still think fake = Rolex from NY..)

But It's a conversation starter watch and if someone ask me why the second hand is so fast, I can't imagine a belivable answer...

But still, if the price is tempting, I might get one and wear it in semi-shame at home :p

Almog

Known Member
22/5/18
No one I know would call this a fake (most still think fake = Rolex from NY..)

But It's a conversation starter watch and if someone ask me why the second hand is so fast, I can't imagine a belivable answer...

But still, if the price is tempting, I might get one and wear it in semi-shame at home :p

"Must've wound it too much!"

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Yeah same thoughts here guys. If this is $700 I might pass, but under $400 and I'll overlook the flying seconds hand just because it is a very cool and unique piece. I guess pricing will make or break this.

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
Hope the factory change the 60 sec counter to 30 sec, but too bad seen they already production the watch..:rofl: