• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Malaysian Factories and Turkish Factories, scam or truth?

greek_genesis

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/10/23
Greece
Hey guys, new to the replica watches game and I have a serious question. I came across some vendor in my country (Greece) who claims that he sells Super-Clones, which are from Malaysia and Turkey and NOT China. He sells them for 1500€++. I compared his photos with some listings from TDs but my noob eyes can’t tell any difference!
My question is this, is there really a thing as Malaysian or Turkish Super-Clone? And why would it be better than a Chinese Super-Clone?

P.s. I am not eager buying from him, because I am sticking with CTime for now, but i need to know if he is a liar or not.

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Hey guys, new to the replica watches game and I have a serious question. I came across some vendor in my country (Greece) who claims that he sells Super-Clones, which are from Malaysia and Turkey and NOT China. He sells them for 1500€++. I compared his photos with some listings from TDs but my noob eyes can’t tell any difference!
My question is this, is there really a thing as Malaysian or Turkish Super-Clone? And why would it be better than a Chinese Super-Clone?

P.s. I am not eager buying from him, because I am sticking with CTime for now, but i need to know if he is a liar or not.
Hes a liar. All rep watches come from China. Even the shitters.

Reactions: greek_genesis