• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Mabuhay from the Philippines

SSTEEL

Banned
Banned
30/1/13
Welcome to RWI, sure there is one or two, give or take a three figure sum. ;)

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
New guy from the PI ..........

Welcome from Los Angeles, California. A toast with San Miguel beer to you! :cheers: Mahubay to you too !! :cheer:

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Mabuhay kabayan. Welcome to the forum. Any questions you might have, feel free to contact me. ;)

shaunlim

Horology Curious
3/8/13
First question, does the seller ship items to Philippines? I thinking of ordering from the trusted dealers. Second question, I've read several comments of buyer's experiences dealing with Asian7750, Puretime and Intime which all are positive. Which of these sellers would you recommend best? I know this might be a tough question to answer. No offense on these trusted dealers. Just newb here. TIA

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
First question, does the seller ship items to Philippines? I thinking of ordering from the trusted dealers. Second question, I've read several comments of buyer's experiences dealing with Asian7750, Puretime and Intime which all are positive. Which of these sellers would you recommend best? I know this might be a tough question to answer. No offense on these trusted dealers. Just newb here. TIA

I guess most dealers does ship to Philippines but the best will be confirming it with the dealer you wanna deal with before making payment. As for which dealer to go to, every members have their own preference,all those stated are good dealers and quite Noob friendly but honestly between those three dealers i will suggest Ryan(Intime).

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi friend
Welcome to RWI from Spain
I hope to see you soon in PAM Section

Regards
ALE
PAM Section Moderator

shaunlim

Horology Curious
3/8/13
I guess most dealers does ship to Philippines but the best will be confirming it with the dealer you wanna deal with before making payment. As for which dealer to go to, every members have their own preference,all those stated are good dealers and quite Noob friendly but honestly between those three dealers i will suggest Ryan(Intime).

Thanks Man!

matsukoy

Known Member
6/7/13
Hi, welcome noob also from ph.

Mysterio didn't know your kabayan. Awesome job on the pam section!