• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy is the best

Herb1971

26/5/15
CONUS Oregon
Hi this is herb and I was asking Lucy about a couple watches 1 a datejust 2 and the other Rolex platinum president with ice blue dial I sent her $$ with trust.I picked Lucy after I read all her reviews and she came through for me same as she would for you. I plan on doing several more watch deals with Lucy if she feels that the watch is poor quality she will let you know. It took about a month to get my watches Lucy did a lot of running around back and forth for QC issues for my datejust and she just wants to make the person happy with there purchase thanks again Lucy
imagejpeg
imagejpeg

Deflect

Horology Curious
1/7/15
How long did she reply your email? i have sent her email but its more than 24 hours and she has yet to reply my email.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
If you have sent Lucy an Email and it takes more then 24 hours for her to respond, then you must have written her a 'complicated' Email with maybe, just maybe, too many questions. Also, now hear this guys, if you are new here and on your Email, you say you are gonna pay by PayPal, then she is checking you out to be sure. Or contemplating whether to accept your PayPal or not. All dealers are extra careful nowadays. ............. Make your request simple. And always say I can pay by Western Union or PayPal as she wishes. Never just say, "I'll pay you via PayPal". She does not know you yet. She has the choice in accepting the form of payment. And that goes for all TDs here too. Once established, then you can ask, yes, ask if she will now trust you with a PayPal payment. ............... Lucy is great, so be patient. She will reward you with some really good Reps.

Deflect

Horology Curious
1/7/15
If you have sent Lucy an Email and it takes more then 24 hours for her to respond, then you must have written her a 'complicated' Email with maybe, just maybe, too many questions. Also, now hear this guys, if you are new here and on your Email, you say you are gonna pay by PayPal, then she is checking you out to be sure. Or contemplating whether to accept your PayPal or not. All dealers are extra careful nowadays. ............. Make your request simple. And always say I can pay by Western Union or PayPal as she wishes. Never just say, "I'll pay you via PayPal". She does not know you yet. She has the choice in accepting the form of payment. And that goes for all TDs here too. Once established, then you can ask, yes, ask if she will now trust you with a PayPal payment. ............... Lucy is great, so be patient. She will reward you with some really good Reps.

Haha i guess i have written quite a number of questions for her to answer. However, i did not specify any mode of payment. Guess i have to wait for her reply or maybe i just drop her another email with one question at a time for her to digest and reply back to me instead. Yeah i hope i made the right choice in choosing Lucy based on the rave reviews given to her, utimately, this is my first rep purchase, never gotten any rep watches before so i hope that everything goes smoothly. :)

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
You will be rewarded when you get your watch from her. She is very picky indeed. But that's a good sign !! Be a little patient, she works alone and does everything by herself...........

Deflect

Horology Curious
1/7/15
Yeah, guess I have to wait another few more days as today is Friday and she has not replied. The earliest would be on coming Monday. Thank you Sumikoto for your advise. Cheers