• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Lucy Delivers!!!

HerrOberst

26/9/13
I have just taken possession of my new Explorer 1 with the 2836 movement and I think it's great. Dealing with Lucy is an absolute pleasure. Quality control? I ordered the watch, she got it, sent me QC pictures, then she waits for a couple of days to make sure that the watch runs correctly and that there are no issues with it before sending it to me. In this case, I had accepted the QC pics of the watch and was waiting for her to ship it. She contacts me and tells me that when she reviewed the watch after the QC pictures, she discovered some dust under the crystal that I had not noticed. She then tells me that she rejects the watch for me and is ordering another one to replace it or to clean the dust out herself if the new one doesn't meet her standards. Lucy really goes above and beyond as far as the quality of the customer service she provides and her pricing is great and the products she sells are of great quality as well. I will post pictures after I take some. Order with Lucy with absolute confidence!!!! Even her shipping with EMS is pretty quick. I had my watch on the East Coast of USA in less than seven days from when she shipped it. I buy all my watches from her because I know that she will treat me very well.