• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

LTC sent but refusing to acknowledge receipt

littlefraggle

Looking Around
21/6/22
After years of using Ryan at INTIME I’ve had my first really bad experience.
Sent LTC to wallet address. Posted the screenshots as required. First I’m told to send larger ones which I do and then am told I’m not following instructions.
I sent the BitCypher transaction receipt, link to the transaction and two more screenshots showing his details and he’s simply not interested now stating he’s already responded.
I can do no more, he has my funds but refuses to acknowledge receipt despite me providing a link to an external source proving he has taken receipt.
Sad

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

littlefraggle

Looking Around
21/6/22
Problem has now been resolved. I think some payment receipts cannot (Exodus) display the whole recipient wallet address and the inability to scale the image has caused the problem. I think also some language doesn’t translate well!
I’ve had years dealing with Ryan and found the whole experience very positive until this which made me very nervous.

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
Problem has now been resolved. I think some payment receipts cannot (Exodus) display the whole recipient wallet address and the inability to scale the image has caused the problem. I think also some language doesn’t translate well!
I’ve had years dealing with Ryan and found the whole experience very positive until this which made me very nervous.

At the very least, you could apologize for your first accusatory post.
it’s not the TD’s job to troubleshoot your payment situation