• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

looks like a scam to me

Micolash

Supporter
Certified
11/3/23
EU
tyson GIF

kojak008

Known Member
21/6/20
ahahahahahah
is this a joke or are you serious?
do you want to buy something like this..... look at the seller is worth zero......

• Haha
Reactions: Art Vandelay

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Even the box is a poor quality fake.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I am glad to see you didn't order this watch. It takes weeks of reading before you order your first watch. Only order from our Trusted Dealers. They are trusted for a reason. You need to understand the different level of quality from each of the factory's. Most of my watches are Breitling's so I buy from GF and BP. If the factory name is not listed it is not a high-end factory. Expect to pay in the $400-$650 range with the price going up as everything is. Even the best Rep's have minor flaws that can be seen when the image is blown up 500 times. Enjoy the fun of finding the best Rep.

Reactions: 1manband

1manband

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
22/4/23
USA / Georgia
I am glad to see you didn't order this watch. It takes weeks of reading before you order your first watch. Only order from our Trusted Dealers. They are trusted for a reason. You need to understand the different level of quality from each of the factory's. Most of my watches are Breitling's so I buy from GF and BP. If the factory name is not listed it is not a high-end factory. Expect to pay in the $400-$650 range with the price going up as everything is. Even the best Rep's have minor flaws that can be seen when the image is blown up 500 times. Enjoy the fun of finding the best Rep.

lol, no way i would buy that.
I ran across it while looking for a bracelet for a Seiko that is being serviced.