• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking to buy Rolex Datejust, Need some advice

Dan_theman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/2/24
Hi guys, I just made purchase Rolex GMT from Chazing time (Clean Factory) . Watch arrived perfectly and it looks amazing.

I'm thinking to get new one which is Datejust 41 (could be Wimbledon), Could you please suggest me which factory making the best Datejust in you guys opinion?

Thank you.

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Clean for Wimbledon

VS dial too brown

Rest is 50/50 and personal choice. I prefer Clean with a swapped crystal.

geestyleed

Known Member
7/6/15
VSF or Clean. As reaps said, I would prefer the Clean Wimbledon.
Nonetheless, I would get a Gen Crystal and then you are set.

KiloDelta

Looking Around
20/3/24
VSF or Clean. As reaps said, I would prefer the Clean Wimbledon.
Nonetheless, I would get a Gen Crystal and then you are set.
Hello,

I'm also looking to buy a Wimbledon. I'm a rookie, and my research also points me to Clean Factory, as you have. My question if you don't mind, is how do I purchase from them?

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Hello,

My question if you don't mind, is how do I purchase from them?
He is a link to all the TD's here and all them source from the same factories.

Here is a link to the forum FAQ's and make sure to read all the sticky threads

KiloDelta

Looking Around
20/3/24
Thanks so much for replying. I've been in these links for the last hour or so. I'm afraid I'm still not clear on how to know if my rep is coming from Clean Factory.

For instance: I'm leaning towards purchasing from theonewatches and a dealer named "Steve." I just keep seeing such positive reviews from him. So is it assumed that if I buy a rep rolex from theonewatches, that the watch will come from Clean?

And thank you in advance for your patience with me. I know this is first day of school stuff.

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Thanks so much for replying. I've been in these links for the last hour or so. I'm afraid I'm still not clear on how to know if my rep is coming from Clean Factory.

For instance: I'm leaning towards purchasing from theonewatches and a dealer named "Steve." I just keep seeing such positive reviews from him. So is it assumed that if I buy a rep rolex from theonewatches, that the watch will come from Clean?

And thank you in advance for your patience with me. I know this is first day of school stuff.
Steve is like a dealership

Vsf, clean, gmf, whatever, these factories are like car brands

Steve, the dealership can get you any "brand" you want. He's like a middleman

KGZ

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
28/9/22
Just reach out to the TD you chose (or a few) and let them know what you want. If you want a Clean DJ, that’s what they’ll get you. It’s a very straightforward process.

Dan_theman

27/2/24
Steve is like a dealership

Vsf, clean, gmf, whatever, these factories are like car brands

Steve, the dealership can get you any "brand" you want. He's like a middleman
This is very helpful!

Jcap66

Certified
3/3/24
There’s tons of threads about this subject. Out of the box I think vsf is a better package but I would say that upgraded bezel is a nice upgrade if you want the real gen feeling of the watch

Dan_theman

27/2/24
There’s tons of threads about this subject. Out of the box I think vsf is a better package but I would say that upgraded bezel is a nice upgrade if you want the real gen feeling of the watch
So you prefer to go with VSF than Clean?

Jcap66

Certified
3/3/24
So you prefer to go with VSF than Clean?
I have a vsf my self so yes. But some people like clean better because their case and bezel are a little more gen like but vsf has the better movement + crystal and the case + bezel are pretty damn good too imo.
Some dial colours are better on clean like Wimbledon and maybe mint and some are better in vsf like blue for example.

I have a plated bezel on order for mine to make it more gen like and I’m going to change the dial for another colour :)