• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for FM long island crazy hours

malnajjar

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/2/15
Good Day,

can any one advise where can i get the best rep of FM long island crazy hours?

Ironmanic

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/6/15
The FM CH was the first rep i started with as well. Didn't have much luck with most of the TDs for the mid sized (5850) version which is actually quite large in and of itself. I know some of the TDs have the jumbo version.

Your best bet would be to keep looking in the sales section as they pop up from time to time. i got lucky and messaged a fellow member who happened to have one he was willing to let go. Best of luck. Awesome rep too btw. Jump hour is sweet!

topfish

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
25/7/15
my friend has this watch in a real version i would love to find a rep of this also thanks

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.
These I have gen dials installed, in my view the best way to own these watches really does make the watches stand out

k9rzTDS.jpg

Donger

Horology Curious
13/6/15
These I have gen dials installed, in my view the best way to own these watches really does make the watches stand out

k9rzTDS.jpg

Where do you buy them with gen dials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Malkovich

9/8/14
Where do you buy them with gen dials?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ebay for the dials. And have them installed.

Otherwise, they sometimes pop up on M2M. There's one up for sale right now (but forgot if RWI or elsewhere).