• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Looking for Cellini Rolex Super Rep

simplysimo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/10/17
You can get 3 genuine alligator straps for that price.

True and not true. You could even get 3 alligator straps for that price but remember that not all the alligator leathers are the same. There are precious and less precious. As the stiches, hand made or machine made, material tickness, etc...

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
True and not true. You could even get 3 alligator straps for that price but remember that not all the alligator leathers are the same. There are precious and less precious. As the stiches, hand made or machine made, material tickness, etc...

I just bought one for my daytona, and it is a custom order. It's $45 from Ziczac leather which is an RWI supporting vendor. Here is the pic:
Note that this is a Crocodile not Alligator.

​​​​​​
CSmxr.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Gatsby

travisdel67

Horology Curious
1/10/18
So good
Can someone send me exactly where I can buy same strap as the gen for the RG cellini time ?
My price is about 50 dollars

Dr. Mike

Renowned Member
7/9/15
I googled the plating, there is no Veejay in Manhattan, and found Vijay’s. Do you mean that “ Vijay’s House of Polishing “ in Manhattan, New York 37 w 47th Street ?

thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Here's a (dirty) ring they did for my wife. Worn 24/7/365 shower, dishes, pool, beach. You name it. It's dirty but holding up well. I can't post pics?

Reactions: vcappp